2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I was still having save/load issues with the latest mega download on this page(which is supposed to be 0.6c)
hey dude!

Thank you very much for playing our game and for sharing the problems you are having. I will review the code and verify what is happening. When and how does the problem you mention occur?

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
hey one fact is there a cheat and walkthrough for the game is there a gallery mode for the game overs for the helen character? IS there a clothes on and off mode in the game?
Hey Maverih! thanks for playing the game!
On a few weeks more I will prepare the new walkthrough for the game. And yes, will be a gallery model and clothes.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
hey dude!

Thank you very much for playing our game and for sharing the problems you are having. I will review the code and verify what is happening. When and how does the problem you mention occur?
Hey dude! thanks for playing!

I'm going to check what is going on. Where and how this problem happens?
I should say, that I've encountered the following problem with loading a saved game. After that, Hellen parts in dialogues with Victor are missing. Both visuals and sound. Other than that, I haven't encountered problems.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I should say, that I've encountered the following problem with loading a saved game. After that, Hellen parts in dialogues with Victor are missing. Both visuals and sound. Other than that, I haven't encountered problems.
Hey Dude, Thanks for the insight. This is more specific and I will take a look at it so the next release works better on this area.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Is there a reason for me to not have sound
Hi Youlay! Thanks for playing!

This is the first time that some one reports problems with the audio. Can you please explain me on detail what is going on and send me the specs of your computer? specially the ones related with sound. I promisse to take a look at this issue ASAP.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
You can add multiple quotes to the same reply so you don't have to double post.
Hey dude! Thanks for the advice! You are right!

But I do it this way because I want to thank to every player that take the time to download, play and give feedback of my game in early development. :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Dear F95 community,

One more year is finished, and this project is already a year and a half old. All these months I have enjoyed your collaboration and suggestions.

I know that it is usually very frustrating to play a game that is still in an early stage of development, and that is why I want to thank you for your patience and time.

Have everyone an excellent 2019!

See you at the Lab!

Mad

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
So, am i the only one with random crashes on my pc? also can't load a saved game from the main menu, in the version 0.6.0b from the front page though

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
So, am i the only one with random crashes on my pc? also can't load a saved game from the main menu, in the version 0.6.0b from the front page though
Hey Reborn! Thank for playing the game!

Try the 0.6.0c from my patreon page. This is the most stable version at the moment. Many random crashes and save system fixed.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes