2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Yes, I can confirm BobTheWankerDK's statement. Saving doesn't work. When you're in the main menu, load last save doesn't work. Opening your inventory is okay, but you cannot close it. Also, there is some massive screen tearing when camera moves too fast, which I think is a V-sync problem?
I've tried to start it 2x and got to the first time opening your inventory, but as it has a 3 minute intro at the start, I've deleted it for now, hoping for a working save system.
Hopefully @Mad Scientist will bring out a patch quickly:)
Hey Shadow! Thanks for playing the game!

The 0.6.0c release with a corrected load/save system is now being uploaded. On the next couple of days it will be ready. If you have time, can you share with me your OS and Computer specs to try to find out your bugs?

Right now I update some graphic procedures to correct issues. Maybe on the 0.6.0c you will be fine.

Reactions: Shadowhunter9

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Check to make sure you don't have a controller plugged in. I don't know if this game supports them, but it's an old problem I used to have. The controller had just enough lean on the joystick it'd constantly input a move command unless I was hyper aware of how I positioned it when I stopped using it.
Dude! Thanks for trow some light here! I'm also going to check if I can prevent this to hapend. The game supports controller, but this system is not finished and maybe is causing conflicts.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Quite the ambitious project. The main character model is fairly impressive and movement animations look good. Voice acting at such an early stage is a pleasant surprise too. These things being said, this is not 4.5-star game at the current state. It's full of bugs and the most erotic thing I found was watching the character walk. I'd love to see this growing into something extraordinary, but I won't be holding my breath.
Hello Maankamaram, thanks for trying the game and share your opinion! :)

Right now Im cleaning the 0.6.0b from nasty bugs. Every time that I release a major system many of them shows up. At the moment I'm the only one programing the game, so, I can't promise a better performance :-( but with time, and if I found an investor or get more goals reached at patreon I will be able to improve erotic content and get more stable releases quick.

Stay tuned :)

Reactions: maankamara

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
it's been a while since i played this game:
@Mad Scientist really appreciated the introduction of the dialogues between MC and the mysterious dude ;)
a bug that i think it hasn't been mentioned is if u arrive in a cutscene while u running,the stamina keep falling,like the run action is still active,and it should be implemented for sure a skip scene button
'cause restarting the game after a crash and listen again all that stuff it's really annoying
and of course try to fix some ancient bugs of your game wich is useless mention again ahahaah
btw keep going like that! your idea it's still one of the most originals in adult games ;)
Hey Zurghi! Thanks for playing my game and for your opinion about it! I'm going to keep doing my best and as soon as I get more resources I will improve the quality and speed on the production.

You have a great eye to catch this stamina bug. I miss it at all! :)

I will try to fix it ASAP. The skip button on cinematics is a WIP right now and will be ready soon.

If you want to join our discord server and drop old bugs you are welcome! :)

Reactions: Zurghi00

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Unskippable bland cutscenes which might as well just be a background voice acting. Constant CTDs combined with dysfunctional save/load system. Amazing experience.
Hello NoPlacetoRun, Thanks for playing the game!

On the next release you will find a fixed save/load system and maybe with the graphics improvements you will experience less crashes. If you share with me you OS and system specs, or any other clue to figure out what is happening I can deliver a better release even soon :)

The skip option for the cute scenes will be ready also on the next big release! Stay tuned for more news dude!

:)

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Hey Shadow! Thanks for playing the game!

The 0.6.0c release with a corrected load/save system is now being uploaded. On the next couple of days it will be ready. If you have time, can you share with me your OS and Computer specs to try to find out your bugs?

Right now I update some graphic procedures to correct issues. Maybe on the 0.6.0c you will be fine.
Looking forward to it :D
Don't know which you want, so perhaps a bit TMI...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also perhaps have to mention that I'm using a 144Hz monitor, so that may also cause issues ;)

Reactions: Mad Scientist
May 14, 2018
Hey dude! Thanks for playing!

I'm about to release the 0.6.0c quick fix with some major graphic drivers issues corrected. But If in mid time can you share with me your OS and computer specs, you will help me to try to polish the game.

Cheers!
Sure I can :)

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
I5 3570k 4,2 Ghz
Geforce 960 2GB
16 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 ram

lolo485

Oct 5, 2017
A way to skip cutscenes would be nice, some are a bit annoying to sit through when I've seen 'em preciously. The itnro cutscene is a huge improvement by the way, it sets the atmosphere very well.

On 6.0.0b I'm unable to load saves from the main menu, but the pause menu works fine. Is this by design?

I occasionally end up underground after laoding some saves. Odd.

The first chamber sometimes spits me out with the test chamber UI stuck over everything. Unable to open pause menu without crashing, F and P menus do not open.

Jun 8, 2017
A way to skip cutscenes would be nice, some are a bit annoying to sit through when I've seen 'em preciously. The itnro cutscene is a huge improvement by the way, it sets the atmosphere very well.

On 6.0.0b I'm unable to load saves from the main menu, but the pause menu works fine. Is this by design?

I occasionally end up underground after laoding some saves. Odd.

The first chamber sometimes spits me out with the test chamber UI stuck over everything. Unable to open pause menu without crashing, F and P menus do not open.
Definitely a skip button for the cutscenes

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like there is still some screen tearing during cutscenes on 0.6.0c.

I'm running a Intel Core I5-7600K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB of RAM, and an AMD Radeon R9 380 for the primary display, with the built-in Intel HD 630 for the secondary display on Windows 10 64-bit. I am using a 144 Hz display for the primary display.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I see that the gay tag is added in the main page. Does this game actually feature any gay content? I mean considering the MC is a woman. Oh and btw Game Developer, the game looks great so far. It's just a bit buggy, and I'm experiencing the save glitch, but nothing that can't be fixed in upcoming builds, nice job, keep on going :D

My specs:
Processor
Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Manufacturer
Intel
Speed
3.4 GHz
Number of Cores
CPU ID
BFEBFBFF000506E3
Family
Model
5E
Stepping
Revision

Memory
RAM
16 GB
Video Card
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Manufacturer

Chipset
GeForce GTX 1070
Dedicated Memory
8.0 GB
Total Memory
15 GB
Pixel Shader Version
Vertex Shader Version
Hardware T & L
Yes
Vendor ID
10DE
Device
1B81
Plug and Play ID
VEN_10DE&DEV_1B81&SUBSYS_859F1043&REV_A1
Driver Version
Operating System
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit
Service Pack
Size
64-bit
Edition
NVIDIA
Version
Locale
BIOS
BIOS
BIOS Date: 03/09/18 17:41:26 Ver: 05.0000C
Version
American Megatrends Inc. F22f
Manufacturer
American Megatrends Inc.
Date
03/09/18
Sound
Audio 1
Sound Device
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Driver
Audio 2
Sound Device
Realtek High Definition Audio
Driver
Drives
DVD
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
CD
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
Drive 1
Size
931.5 GB
Free Memory
402.2 GB
Drive 2
Size
110.4 GB
Free Memory
27.9 GB

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Looking forward to it :D
Don't know which you want, so perhaps a bit TMI...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also perhaps have to mention that I'm using a 144Hz monitor, so that may also cause issues ;)
Shadow! Thanks for sharing the specs. Also knowing the Hz of your monitor helps :)

The 0.6.0c is ready at my patreon page. I update the project to a newer unity version to correct some graphic issues. I hope this works better, if not, I'm working right now on the 0.6.1b with an even newer unity version and some new shaders that maybe are causing some troubles. :)

Reactions: Shadowhunter9
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes