2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
It's the opposite Mad ;-)
He thinks it's comic strip type rendering that does not have a tag.
So it must be said that it is a 3D rendering and not a comic strip rendering.
So do not remove the tag "3d game"

In his defense, it is true that the illustrations of the first post are misleading because they show your initial sketches that look like a comic ;-)

It might be necessary to update this first post with screenshots of the game in my opinion.

@donkeydonk: So it's a 3D game! you play Ellen in the third person view ! Try it and you will see ;-)

Edit: it is necessary to correct also the description made initially which is confusing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe @Muff Diver could update this topic?

Here is a few random screenshots:

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
@ got me right, man. It was the description stating it's a 'digital comics' that confused me. I can only wonder what does the dev mean by that.. I didn't see there was a video preview in the post, if it was there yesterday.. :) So it's only female protagonist? Why is there a gay tag then that scares me away by default..? Anyway.. :)

Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
For the moment, there is no gay or futa content. There is however a little gore. For a little discussion with Mad, I think that all the options or fetishes will be activable or deactivable at the beginning including for the gore. For now, these choices are not yet implemented in version 0.5.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Indeed, better have extreme and controversial things optional. Btw, where is your profile image from?

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
@ Thanks for the clarification dude! You are right!

I need to update all this info and also some Patreon page edits :p

@donkeydonk Hecstai is right, the game will have a big spectrum of sex content, trying to satisfy as much people as we can. But when all this content is ready, you will be able to block the content that is a turn off for you, so you can't see that content on the game. The Game story will not be damage, because we are putting this hardcore content on the Sex Scenes and Sex Chambers only. So is not going to be very complicated to replace at user will.

D

Deleted member 584847

Looks good and I dont mind bugs and graphic glitches but having no save possibility really kills the game for me, especially with my finger always near the ESC button (basically used to accessing menu and quitting the menu = game close).
Cant the save be added manually? I dont know, like creating a save folder somewhere in the game directory?

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Looks good and I dont mind bugs and graphic glitches but having no save possibility really kills the game for me, especially with my finger always near the ESC button (basically used to accessing menu and quitting the menu = game close).
Cant the save be added manually? I dont know, like creating a save folder somewhere in the game directory?
Hey dude!

Thanks for playing the game. I'm about to finish the saving functionality. It will be available in the next days with the next version. Follow me at my patreon page:

patreon.com/subjectgame

About the ESC "Quitting the game" bug... What version of the game are you using and in what circumstances it happens?

D

Deleted member 584847

Hey dude!

Thanks for playing the game. I'm about to finish the saving functionality. It will be available in the next days with the next version. Follow me at my patreon page:

patreon.com/subjectgame

About the ESC "Quitting the game" bug... What version of the game are you using and in what circumstances it happens?
Oh it's not a bug, it just when you press ESC in game, the message pops up with "do you really want to close the game?(press ESC again to close the game)"
the "problem" here is my automatic reaction :D I press ESC like in any other game here to access the game menu like for save, load, settings, but instead of menu I notice that some message pops up (with the notification I wrote above), suddenly I remember that this game dont have a menu and I press ESC to get rid ot the message, then the game close itself.
So, its its not a bug its just an unusual way to exit the game for me, thats all :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Oh it's not a bug, it just when you press ESC in game, the message pops up with "do you really want to close the game?(press ESC again to close the game)"
the "problem" here is my automatic reaction :D I press ESC like in any other game here to access the game menu like for save, load, settings, but instead of menu I notice that some message pops up (with the notification I wrote above), suddenly I remember that this game dont have a menu and I press ESC to get rid ot the message, then the game close itself.
So, its its not a bug its just an unusual way to exit the game for me, thats all :)
Oh I see! LOL! one bug less to care about! :p

By the way, yesterday I finish the saving system, so I'm wrapping up the build to release it at the end of the week!.

Reactions: smintel86

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
THE NEW RLEASE 0.6.0b of September 2018 is ready!!!

SAVE/LOAD SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED!
-------------------------------------
MEDIAFIRE Mirror Download Links
Windows X64 :
Mac OS :
Linux (Experimental) :

MEGA Mirror Download Links
Windows X64 :
Mac OS :
Linux (Experimental) :
-------------------------------------

All of us as a whole are creating and polishing this game. Up to this day I have obtained great ideas and suggestions from this wonderful community. If you look at the current game and all the posts in this thread, you will notice that a larger percentage of ideas that I have implemented have come out of F95.

It does not matter if you are little rough some times, every bit of sand counts for good and I thank you.

I also want to apologize for the releases so slow and with little content these days. In March the company where I worked closed and I dedicated 100% to this project, but in August I had almost no savings left in the bank, and I had to look for a new job.

Now I'm doing this project again in my free time, but with a lot of encouragement and sure that we will soon achieve the goals of Patreon so we can accelerate production.

I'm very happy that more than a year after having made my first post in this community, we remain firm and steady moving forward every month.

See you at the lab!

Mad

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I still have save problem in 0.6.0b
I can save the game and load it when I playing.
But after I restart or close the game I can't load it (the game often crash)
I don't want to play newgame again and again ,Can someone help? thanks!

RM

May 25, 2017
Neat and all but still a bit buggy. Pressing "I" in the test chamber forces you outside the test chamber with your character model invisible, and attempting to load a save here keeps you in this state but moves your physical position to wherever you made the save. Also loading from the main menu doesn't seem to work for me either.

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
No advanced graphical setting (motion blur make me dizzy:WutFace:), skipping intro and the launcher doesn't let me change resolution, save/load still not working properly.Well you guys miss many important stuff but overall the game is getting better, keep up the work.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I still have save problem in 0.6.0b
I can save the game and load it when I playing.
But after I restart or close the game I can't load it (the game often crash)
I don't want to play newgame again and again ,Can someone help? thanks!
Hey Realtns! Thanks for playing!

I'm going to check this behaviour to fix the problem. are you playing on Window, Mac or Linux?

Neat and all but still a bit buggy. Pressing "I" in the test chamber forces you outside the test chamber with your character model invisible, and attempting to load a save here keeps you in this state but moves your physical position to wherever you made the save. Also loading from the main menu doesn't seem to work for me either.
Thanks for test the game RM!

I'm taking note of this bugs and will fix it on the next release. I think I know what is casing them. The problem with the main menu loading is going to be the trickiest one, but I will nail it down soon. Are you playing on Windows, Mac or Linux?

No advanced graphical setting (motion blur make me dizzy:WutFace:), skipping intro and the launcher doesn't let me change resolution, save/load still not working properly.Well you guys miss many important stuff but overall the game is getting better, keep up the work.
Hey Razor! Thanks for playing! We will keep improving the game each release. The graphical settings will be implemented on a couple of versions more, but I will be fix the loading menu ASAP :)

RM

May 25, 2017
Thanks for test the game RM!

I'm taking note of this bugs and will fix it on the next release. I think I know what is casing them. The problem with the main menu loading is going to be the trickiest one, but I will nail it down soon. Are you playing on Windows, Mac or Linux?
I'm playing on Windows. And thanks.

StarIce

Jan 24, 2018
I attach pictures of actions ... last picture ... buttons I and F do not work ... the doors did not open ...I click Esc and the game closes ... :WutFace:

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
The same thing is happening to me as Starlce. In the first test chamber, Once out the set of bars do not come down so you can you can go though the door. As you can see by Starlice 4jpg pic, it is like you are still in the chamber, but you are out of it. I am playing on windows 7, 64 bit

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes