2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I attach pictures of actions ... last picture ... buttons I and F do not work ... the doors did not open ...I click Esc and the game closes ... :WutFace:
Thanks for the pictures dude! You rocks! Let me study this reports to fix them ASAP. Cheers!

The same thing is happening to me as Starlce. In the first test chamber, Once out the set of bars do not come down so you can you can go though the door. As you can see by Starlice 4jpg pic, it is like you are still in the chamber, but you are out of it. I am playing on windows 7, 64 bit
Hey Bite! Thanks a lot for playing the game! :)

This behavior has been reported now by several players and I'm hunting down the problem. I will come back soon with a quick fix.

start new game when you get contral go save load shceen load old game
Hey Fairy! Looks like the load game works well inside the game... I'm fixing the main menu right now.

has aney one got a Patreon code please
You can get one here:

;-)

Reactions: Zurghi00

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
What is conflicting with this game that makes the screen turn around in a circle constantly? It does not change with any update. Seems no one else is having this problem?

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
What is conflicting with this game that makes the screen turn around in a circle constantly? It does not change with any update. Seems no one else is having this problem?
Hey Dyhart!

You are the first that gives me this report. are you playing on Mac, Windows or Linux? When it happens and what can I do to reproduce the bug?

I will take a Look at it and if is part of the game I will fix it ASAP :)

May 14, 2018
Load/save doesn't work here :(
+ you often end up getting stuck when trying to access the inventory, which leads to the game shutting down.

The game was posted more than a year ago, and it's basically not playable for more than 2 minutes.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Yes, I can confirm BobTheWankerDK's statement. Saving doesn't work. When you're in the main menu, load last save doesn't work. Opening your inventory is okay, but you cannot close it. Also, there is some massive screen tearing when camera moves too fast, which I think is a V-sync problem?
I've tried to start it 2x and got to the first time opening your inventory, but as it has a 3 minute intro at the start, I've deleted it for now, hoping for a working save system.
Hopefully @Mad Scientist will bring out a patch quickly:)

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Check to make sure you don't have a controller plugged in. I don't know if this game supports them, but it's an old problem I used to have. The controller had just enough lean on the joystick it'd constantly input a move command unless I was hyper aware of how I positioned it when I stopped using it.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Quite the ambitious project. The main character model is fairly impressive and movement animations look good. Voice acting at such an early stage is a pleasant surprise too. These things being said, this is not 4.5-star game at the current state. It's full of bugs and the most erotic thing I found was watching the character walk. I'd love to see this growing into something extraordinary, but I won't be holding my breath.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
it's been a while since i played this game:
@Mad Scientist really appreciated the introduction of the dialogues between MC and the mysterious dude ;)
a bug that i think it hasn't been mentioned is if u arrive in a cutscene while u running,the stamina keep falling,like the run action is still active,and it should be implemented for sure a skip scene button
'cause restarting the game after a crash and listen again all that stuff it's really annoying
and of course try to fix some ancient bugs of your game wich is useless mention again ahahaah
btw keep going like that! your idea it's still one of the most originals in adult games ;)

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Check to make sure you don't have a controller plugged in. I don't know if this game supports them, but it's an old problem I used to have. The controller had just enough lean on the joystick it'd constantly input a move command unless I was hyper aware of how I positioned it when I stopped using it.
Ahh ok. I will try that. Thanks. I know the joysticks are not leading, but I think I have heard that it can still cause problems.....Not sure why I didn't try this first. :p

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Load/save doesn't work here :(
+ you often end up getting stuck when trying to access the inventory, which leads to the game shutting down.

The game was posted more than a year ago, and it's basically not playable for more than 2 minutes.
Hey dude! Thanks for playing!

I'm about to release the 0.6.0c quick fix with some major graphic drivers issues corrected. But If in mid time can you share with me your OS and computer specs, you will help me to try to polish the game.

Cheers!

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes