Please click on those yourself - that's the exact same file. :(

Reactions: Mad Scientist

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ok, OP updated with new links for Windows v0.5.0c, for real this time. :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
One Question (i'm not far into the game yet but)
Is there a save button implemented? if so where can i find it?
Hello Rovic! Thanks for playing my game!

Right now the game has only one level and no saving options, but the saving capabilities will be ready in the next release in 30 or 45 days. I will let you know on this thread or twitter :)

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
I just played this game and I think it has a lot of potential. The Portal/Half Life vibe is a cool touch being a 3D game, and I haven't really browsed much throughout 3D games on the internet, mostly 2D sidescrollers which share similar aspects, but I believe this is one of a kind. I would love to see how it turns out.

I know that animation is probably the most time consuming part of the game, and there's only so much you can do by yourself, but if you ever get more patrons to support you and people to work with you, it'd be cool to add some enemy stripping animations and torn clothes, and also better sex scenes, graphic quality wise. If you've ever played or watched Xstory Player, I think that's a good standard, despite being a bit high, I suppose. I'm not demanding, just suggesting, something to be done along the way when you can. I'm sure there are other priorities right now, such as coding, which can be a pain in the ass too. But as far as feedback goes, I guess that's what I have to say. Other than that, it's pretty good and I hope you get to finish it, because it will definitely be a gem of a game.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I just played this game and I think it has a lot of potential. The Portal/Half Life vibe is a cool touch being a 3D game, and I haven't really browsed much throughout 3D games on the internet, mostly 2D sidescrollers which share similar aspects, but I believe this is one of a kind. I would love to see how it turns out.

I know that animation is probably the most time consuming part of the game, and there's only so much you can do by yourself, but if you ever get more patrons to support you and people to work with you, it'd be cool to add some enemy stripping animations and torn clothes, and also better sex scenes, graphic quality wise. If you've ever played or watched Xstory Player, I think that's a good standard, despite being a bit high, I suppose. I'm not demanding, just suggesting, something to be done along the way when you can. I'm sure there are other priorities right now, such as coding, which can be a pain in the ass too. But as far as feedback goes, I guess that's what I have to say. Other than that, it's pretty good and I hope you get to finish it, because it will definitely be a gem of a game.
Hey Walkingdale!

Thanks for playing my game and for your words of support!

Your suggestions are very good and thoughtful, they will definitely be on the list of things to improve in the art quality area! :)

You are right, as soon as I achieve a certain level of income in patreon or an investor helps me with money (I'm right now on the process), the first thing on the list is to buy a Mocap system ( ), hire 1 animator and hire 1 developer to assemble the levels that I design. This will be amazing!

In fact, the problem of not having vagina and anus in the player model is very present in my mind every day, and it is because the game's morph system does not support more polygons than the model currently has. So to add those details, I would have to discard the ability to customize the player ... And Im considering doing it and duplicate the level of detail in the model.

Another option that we have been discussing on our Discord server is to make detailed models of the genitals involuted in each sex scene, and have the option that the player can select a close up. But I'm sure that as soon as other developers join the team, together we will find the solution that I could not find for myself only :)

;-) But Right now I am completely focused on finishing all the main mechanics of the game to implement them in the public level and in the VIP, and as soon as I finish them, I will start immediately with the development of the rest of the story levels.

If you want, you are welcome to our community in Discord!

Cheers dude!

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I love this game!
A little complain: I would like to have much more mouse sensibility (already pulled it up via windows setup).

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I love this game!
A little complain: I would like to have much more mouse sensibility (already pulled it up via windows setup).
Hi Surver x!

Thanks for playing my game! I love that you love my work! :)

The mouse and key configuration set up is a To Do Task and soon you will have this functionality on the game!. Will let you know in here when it's ready! Meanwhile many other new cool stuff is about to come!

:)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone, my game often crashes, how to solve this problem?
\
Appears black screen at any time of the game and it crashes ////
Hello HornBuckle!

Thanks for trying my game!

This is the first report that I get of this behavior. Can you please provide me with any error window that may appear, your system specs and even a small video showing when this happens? So I can try to see what is going on.

Cheers!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I can't load my glove as the mouse doesn't move the substance to the slot as the cursor hit the bottom of the screen and thoe object moves just down to the edge of the "substance" area.
i.e. the cursor and the object aren't synched.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I can't load my glove as the mouse doesn't move the substance to the slot as the cursor hit the bottom of the screen and thoe object moves just down to the edge of the "substance" area.
i.e. the cursor and the object aren't synched.
Hey dude! Thanks for playing!

To load the collected substances into the glove you need to:

1.- Click over a circle bellow the substance canvas to select it
2.- Click over the substance that you want to load there

The inventory has no Drag-and-Drop Functionality.

Cheers!

Reactions: t727
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes