2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
My game crashes and close automatically at beginning after she went looking for to open gates
Hey dude! Thanks for playing the game!

I just release the 0.6.0c version with some graphic improvements that prevents random crashing on some systems. Maybe this release will work better for you. You can get it on my patreon page :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
A way to skip cutscenes would be nice, some are a bit annoying to sit through when I've seen 'em preciously. The itnro cutscene is a huge improvement by the way, it sets the atmosphere very well.

On 6.0.0b I'm unable to load saves from the main menu, but the pause menu works fine. Is this by design?

I occasionally end up underground after laoding some saves. Odd.

The first chamber sometimes spits me out with the test chamber UI stuck over everything. Unable to open pause menu without crashing, F and P menus do not open.
Hello Lolo! Thanks for playing my game! :)

The Loading Last Game option in the main menu is now fixed on the 0.6.0c version available at my patreon page. This release also correct the bug where the GUI still visible after the first chamber. I'm going to take a look at the bug where you end up underground after loading randomly to get rid of it.

The Skip cut scenes feature is a top on the to do list for the next release :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
interesting game sadly kicks me out after a bit of play and since i cant load my save is a killer :noexpression:"
Hey Lord! Thanks for trying my game! :)

The 0.6.0c release is now available at my patreon page with the Loading/Saving system improved, and some graphic fixes to prevent random crashes. Take a look if you have time to see if you can play it smoothly. :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Looks like there is still some screen tearing during cutscenes on 0.6.0c.

I'm running a Intel Core I5-7600K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB of RAM, and an AMD Radeon R9 380 for the primary display, with the built-in Intel HD 630 for the secondary display on Windows 10 64-bit. I am using a 144 Hz display for the primary display.
Hey dude! thanks for playing and sharing your specs/experience!!! :)

When you launch the game are you selecting the AMD card on the start unity screen? The built in Intel cards are not enough to run this prototype at the moment. I do a lot of optimization, but as expected, I'm a lone wolf, and in the future I hope for an expert to jump in and do the real optimization work... If I get money and can afford him :p

Meanwhile, I think if you use your AMD card on the start unity configuratin screen you will be fine, If this don't works, please let me know to see what is happening. On any case, on the next release I'm updating the engine again to fix some minor graphic issues.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I see that the gay tag is added in the main page. Does this game actually feature any gay content? I mean considering the MC is a woman. Oh and btw Game Developer, the game looks great so far. It's just a bit buggy, and I'm experiencing the save glitch, but nothing that can't be fixed in upcoming builds, nice job, keep on going :D

My specs:
Processor
Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Manufacturer
Intel
Speed
3.4 GHz
Number of Cores
CPU ID
BFEBFBFF000506E3
Family
Model
5E
Stepping
Revision

Memory
RAM
16 GB
Video Card
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Manufacturer

Chipset
GeForce GTX 1070
Dedicated Memory
8.0 GB
Total Memory
15 GB
Pixel Shader Version
Vertex Shader Version
Hardware T & L
Yes
Vendor ID
10DE
Device
1B81
Plug and Play ID
VEN_10DE&DEV_1B81&SUBSYS_859F1043&REV_A1
Driver Version
Operating System
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit
Service Pack
Size
64-bit
Edition
NVIDIA
Version
Locale
BIOS
BIOS
BIOS Date: 03/09/18 17:41:26 Ver: 05.0000C
Version
American Megatrends Inc. F22f
Manufacturer
American Megatrends Inc.
Date
03/09/18
Sound
Audio 1
Sound Device
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Driver
Audio 2
Sound Device
Realtek High Definition Audio
Driver
Drives
DVD
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
CD
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
Drive 1
Size
931.5 GB
Free Memory
402.2 GB
Drive 2
Size
110.4 GB
Free Memory
27.9 GB
Hey Aykonn! Thanks for playing, for the kudos and for this amazing spec sharing! :)

You are right, I still buggy here :p But I will clean them little by little. I hope soon I can get some more people to jump with me on the development. About the gay content, right now is not available, but will be available on demand when the game is more developed. you will see this content when the MC takes control over NPC's of the same genre and make them to have sex to acomplish some task. But this kind of content will be optional and you will have the option to remove it on the lewd config menu when is done.

Reactions: Aykonn

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Is there a possibility of an Android version in the future?
Hello MithMo! Thanks for playing!

Sorry dude :-( I don't think to be prepared to create an android version of this first game.

I'm not saying that is impossible with future games, but I need first to be successfull with this first game to get some traction, cedibility and money so I can hire expert people on the mobile area.

But I don't lose the hope! :)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hey dude! thanks for playing and sharing your specs/experience!!! :)

When you launch the game are you selecting the AMD card on the start unity screen? The built in Intel cards are not enough to run this prototype at the moment. I do a lot of optimization, but as expected, I'm a lone wolf, and in the future I hope for an expert to jump in and do the real optimization work... If I get money and can afford him :p

Meanwhile, I think if you use your AMD card on the start unity configuratin screen you will be fine, If this don't works, please let me know to see what is happening. On any case, on the next release I'm updating the engine again to fix some minor graphic issues.
I just double-checked it, partly since I just updated the GPU drivers to Adrenalin 18.10.2 (newest AMD drivers). I selected "Display 1" and even with Windows set to display only on the AMD card. I may try to decrease the quality settings from "Fantastic" to see if that has any effect.

I'm not too upset about the screen tearing, though. This is a game still in development, after all. There's bound to be issues. I'll post again if I find anything that has an effect on it.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

MiThMo

May 29, 2018
Hello MithMo! Thanks for playing!

Sorry dude :-( I don't think to be prepared to create an android version of this first game.

I'm not saying that is impossible with future games, but I need first to be successfull with this first game to get some traction, cedibility and money so I can hire expert people on the mobile area.

But I don't lose the hope! :)
Ahhh gotcha

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
The 0.6.0c is ready at my patreon page. I update the project to a newer unity version to correct some graphic issues. I hope this works better, if not, I'm working right now on the 0.6.1b with an even newer unity version and some new shaders that maybe are causing some troubles. :)
Yeah, there wasn't nearly as much screen tearing as there was before, great! Only with the fast snap-back movements of the camera does it still tend to tear, but that's tolerable. I have had no issues with the inventory as well. The stamina bug as some people mentioned isn't a high priority, I would say, as it fills up rather quickly.
I don't know what issue @BobTheWankerDK has specifically with saving, but I can load a game just fine now:extremelyhappy:

So after playing the demo, I'd have to say it looks very promising. I'd just like to name a couple of things I found either weird or slightly annoying.
For the 1st test room, the metal instrument is supposed to penetrate her anally, correct? Don't know if it's only for me, but it wasn't lined up properly. Now the instrument was just stabbing away at her right butt cheek:closedtongue:
Combat with the androids is a tad too easy, due to the stamina I mentioned earlier. Right now, you can hit 3 times and run away, repeating that till the fight is over. If you pick up all the syringes with stamina, you get quite a boost, so in my opinion, you could definitely lower the regeneration rate.
Lastly, the only annoying thing I experienced was when I picked up the crowbar. It seems like she enters a permanent combat mode, making her normal walk really yanky. Is it maybe something to only enter that mode when you hit tab near the androids?

May 14, 2018
I don't know what issue @BobTheWankerDK has specifically with saving, but I can load a game just fine now:extremelyhappy:
I don't have any issues with saving no more.
The inventory system just crashes my game, when I try to exit it.
And if it's not that, then it's some other action that causes the game to suddenly crash.
But that was the case before the update too. It was for several people.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I just double-checked it, partly since I just updated the GPU drivers to Adrenalin 18.10.2 (newest AMD drivers). I selected "Display 1" and even with Windows set to display only on the AMD card. I may try to decrease the quality settings from "Fantastic" to see if that has any effect.

I'm not too upset about the screen tearing, though. This is a game still in development, after all. There's bound to be issues. I'll post again if I find anything that has an effect on it.
Thanks for the update dude! The 0.6.1b release will have some optimizations due to an Unity Update and a Complete new locomotion system, as soon as it is ready I will let you know here :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Yeah, there wasn't nearly as much screen tearing as there was before, great! Only with the fast snap-back movements of the camera does it still tend to tear, but that's tolerable. I have had no issues with the inventory as well. The stamina bug as some people mentioned isn't a high priority, I would say, as it fills up rather quickly.

So after playing the demo, I'd have to say it looks very promising. I'd just like to name a couple of things I found either weird or slightly annoying.
For the 1st test room, the metal instrument is supposed to penetrate her anally, correct? Don't know if it's only for me, but it wasn't lined up properly. Now the instrument was just stabbing away at her right butt cheek:closedtongue:
Combat with the androids is a tad too easy, due to the stamina I mentioned earlier. Right now, you can hit 3 times and run away, repeating that till the fight is over. If you pick up all the syringes with stamina, you get quite a boost, so in my opinion, you could definitely lower the regeneration rate.
Lastly, the only annoying thing I experienced was when I picked up the crowbar. It seems like she enters a permanent combat mode, making her normal walk really yanky. Is it maybe something to only enter that mode when you hit tab near the androids?
Hello ShadowHunter! Thanks for your kudos and for this amazing feedback!
I'm working right now on a new locomotion/melee system wich is going to solve some issues like the CrowBar walking cycle and Stamina Regen. Also I'm preparing a complete and last re do of the AI engine to get a more cool play experience. And now that you mention the incorrect stabbing looks like I need to do a lot of animation poolishing on the chambers :p

Reactions: Shadowhunter9

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I don't have any issues with saving no more.
The inventory system just crashes my game, when I try to exit it.
And if it's not that, then it's some other action that causes the game to suddenly crash.
But that was the case before the update too. It was for several people.
I hope the changes planned for the 0.6.1b release will fix this issue :-(

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
hey one fact is there a cheat and walkthrough for the game is there a gallery mode for the game overs for the helen character? IS there a clothes on and off mode in the game?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes