2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
The thing where your attacks get blocked by walls? That needs some changes.
Dark Souls does this because there's a wide variety of weapons and tactics, requiring you to carefully plan your approach.
Notice how Sekiro has no such mechanic because the player only has one primary weapon. There are still different tools and tactics available, but it relies more on the environmet to provide advantages for the player against stronger enemies rather than to amplify the danger from the weaker ones.
Dude! Amazing advice! Thanks a lot! I will implement this with no doubt! :)

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
mmm... You are right, I must use the word "Lesbian" instead of "Gay"... sorry about that confusion.

I'm going to remove the tag but keep listening to check if more people like you are asking for this kind of content.

If more people rise the hand, I will love to create that content!
Thanks for being responsive! And yeah, if you do include m/m content, that would be awesome. There are not many games that cater to us (and I understand that the market is much smaller). Many of the ones that do either only have a scene or a character, or they focus ons transformation or sissification. I even started writing my own game to have one that caters to m/m content. If you do go that route, let me know because I'd love to see what you come up with. If not, good luck on your game anyway!

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
Of course dude!

I really listen to the community and this game is far to be death! Take a look at the new Dev Report so you can see what will comeon the next release!

Sorry if i'm slow, but is part of being a lone wolf doing a 3d game :)
all good its funny i was talking to you about ideas and what to do a lot when you were 1st making the game its funny i thought ya died or something haven't heard anything about the game in ages guess i've been out of the loop i'll try it out sometime next month abit sick and poor atm spend all my money on meds so i'll probs throw some money at the game when i get better and try the premem build

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
wow great game.... N O T !!! .....crashed 5 minutes into the game when using a health pack.
This game is what?...2 years old now almost?
You'd think simple crashing bugs like that would be fixed.
Thanks for playing!

The new release that is about to be released has many new content, bugs and performance fixing!

I will let you know in this thread when is available

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
-Very bare bones tutorial for a game, the transformation tag needs to go (It's more of a character editor than anything else)

-Hit a cyborg with the crowbar then hit the wall on the follow up attack and got stuck in combat mode, unable to run with crowbar, unable to tab out of combat stance, and crouching.. well let's just say I have yet to meet even 1 contortionist that can sit like that.

-Loading a game while in game seems to just bring up an orange loading screen and nothing more.

-Can something please be done about the MC saying "She looks in perfect health" and then it pans over to Magikarp looking NPC with there arms not exactly connected.. I mean I laughed at it, but I don't think it's "working as intended"

Disclaimer: Idk what happens if you die as the mobs only every hit me on the first guy after I figured out the attack pattern I didn't lose any clothes for the rest of the tutorial level... I also noticed this was first posted 2 years ago did much change?

Thanks for reporting all this problems and for trying the game!

Many of this issues will be removed on the next version since all is brand new!

Take a look at this post to see the latests news:

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for being responsive! And yeah, if you do include m/m content, that would be awesome. There are not many games that cater to us (and I understand that the market is much smaller). Many of the ones that do either only have a scene or a character, or they focus ons transformation or sissification. I even started writing my own game to have one that caters to m/m content. If you do go that route, let me know because I'd love to see what you come up with. If not, good luck on your game anyway!
I'm going to do surveys at twitter and patreon to do a quick marketing research! :)

Tell your friends to follow me and make noise! Let's make this happens!

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hello,

I kind of repeat myself with every unity game, but would it be possible to let the user change the key assignments ? Not everyone uses the qwerty layout and it is bothersome to load and change the keyboard layout just to play some game.

Besides I agree with @max_002 with the necessity to prevent the escape key from having so many functions. I accidentally closed the game several times. The escape key should function as a toggle, or keep the panic button but use another key assignment.

Last, when starting the game, please give the opportunity to select a lower resolution, whether in full screen or windowed modes, as we do not always want to play in full screen or at full screen resolution.

Otherwise I kind of like the game. A few breakable objects would be nice, and also adding transparency to the clothes in the morph chamber would be a nice addition :cool:

Keep it up, I believe that you're on the right track!

P.S. @emmasteadman I did not encounter any crash when using a health pack. Maybe some video setup issue ?

Hi Le Pew! Thanks for playing!

And thanks for all this advices! I'm going to take them in count for the next release for sure!

Meanwhile you can take a look at the new Dev report with the latests news!

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
all good its funny i was talking to you about ideas and what to do a lot when you were 1st making the game its funny i thought ya died or something haven't heard anything about the game in ages guess i've been out of the loop i'll try it out sometime next month abit sick and poor atm spend all my money on meds so i'll probs throw some money at the game when i get better and try the premem build
The suggestions that you and the other members of the community give me are pure gold! When developing the game I have to model, animate, texturize, illuminate, program, etc, etc, etc and it is very easy to have tunnel vision and not realize even the most obvious mistakes. You are my eyes!

I have high hopes that the next version of the prototype of the game will attract enough Patreons to finally hire a couple of pairs of hands to help me develop. But if not, it does not matter, I'll continue the development until it's finished! :)

I hope you get better soon! Your economic support and that of all those who help me is invaluable, but so are your suggestions and ideas!

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Multiple saves would be nice. I keep having to start the game over because a bug occurs and I don't realize it and save my game. Once you save with a bug you're screwed. Having earlier saves would do wonders for my sanity.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Multiple saves would be nice. I keep having to start the game over because a bug occurs and I don't realize it and save my game. Once you save with a bug you're screwed. Having earlier saves would do wonders for my sanity.
Hey Warsteel!

Thanks for play and for sharing your suggestions!

The new release will have a complete renewed save system, so you can at least have 1 game saved with ease. Several saving files depending on how much support I can get in Patreon/kickstarter so I can hire help to develop a more complex saving system, but you can count with at least 1 saving slot at the final game :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
well there arent alot of content for version that is 0.6
Hello Lyudiii!

Thanks for playing the game.

The new release 0.7.0b will have a complete new load of new stuff! Stay tunned to take a try when ready! Take a quick look at the news:

Also on my patreon page youo can look for the Dev news tag on my posts to see more news!

Jul 8, 2018
Dude you need to blow us away with far more sex poses and etc, there are only like 6 poses, cmon dude. I really like the style of customization the character but I would love it, if there was oily skin and actual real little six pack. If you want your game to be worth it, adding the availability to move your camera while being raped and change actually the poses would be ABSOLUTE HAMMER! I would really pay for such thing. Make the game more life like, those 2 guys in the cage actually to be able to escape after you open them etc etc.... I get such a good boner thinking that I am in a prison but the lack of the content just does not give me enough, :// sorry dude. Adding some kind of monsters outside the cages will be fine too and add some more stuff to the skin like, for those with good pcs like me to jerk off. I see a big potentional this game to reach Wild Life and other big topics but make it more life and not so lame ;).

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
Hi MadScientist,
I have problem with game - my camera keeps spinning from the beggining of game and movement controls doesn't responds (any quality, both windowed end fullscreen mode, 2560x1080; not working on my resolution or 1920x1080)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Dude you need to blow us away with far more sex poses and etc, there are only like 6 poses, cmon dude. I really like the style of customization the character but I would love it, if there was oily skin and actual real little six pack. If you want your game to be worth it, adding the availability to move your camera while being raped and change actually the poses would be ABSOLUTE HAMMER! I would really pay for such thing. Make the game more life like, those 2 guys in the cage actually to be able to escape after you open them etc etc.... I get such a good boner thinking that I am in a prison but the lack of the content just does not give me enough, :// sorry dude. Adding some kind of monsters outside the cages will be fine too and add some more stuff to the skin like, for those with good pcs like me to jerk off. I see a big potentional this game to reach Wild Life and other big topics but make it more life and not so lame ;).
Hey LYUDIII!

Thanks a lot for all your recomendations! For sure I will take them all in count because they are very good. Actually some of the recomendations like improvements on the 3D model of Hellen and the ability to move the camera are work in progress, and the other ones will be at my todo list. If I get enough support I will be able to implement many improvements. :) Stay tunned!

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hi MadScientist,
I have problem with game - my camera keeps spinning from the beggining of game and movement controls doesn't responds (any quality, both windowed end fullscreen mode, 2560x1080; not working on my resolution or 1920x1080)
Hi EmsiFS!

Thanks for trying the game!

This is the first report of this nature on the 0.6.0 version... on any case I make a totally new controller for the 0.7.0 release. As soon as is ready you can take a look at it.

Reactions: n0-floW

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
The area of Investigation V010 is already finished. Here begins the adventure of Hellen to escape the inaccessible island and all the dangers that hide the main facilities of the Huldra Dungeon.

The following steps in the development of the next playable delivery 0.7.0 are:
  • Finish the erotic system
  • Finish the cinematic
  • Finish the game mechanics for this area
Little by little we are achieving the goal, if you like what has been done so far, your support is very important to be able to meet the objectives and accelerate production. Also if you spread the word about this project, it helps us a lot to make te game community bigger and stronger.

See you at the Lab!
Mad

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes