3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
Join the powerful Goddess/Demoness, Lilith, and venture through this strange alternate Earth during its possibly finale days. Lilith has a lot of loose ends to fix and girls to romance though before then, not to mention ex-husbands to hit. Learn about Lilith and this world, deciding for yourself how it should all end in this world of gods and goddesses.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-22
Release Date: 2021-7-19
Developer: Malum Oculus
Censored: No
Version: Version 1
Language: English
Other Games: Non Monstrum
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Patches:

Thanks myuhinny for the links

17.png 13.png 10.png 8.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
looks cool. the pregnancy is nice right from the beginning. but the renders could use a bit of work. they are inconsistent between relatively crisp and down right grainy. Marry and Elizabelle looked fine (and great job on that full blush, dont see that often in these games), but Abigail's sex scene is just way too bury. Lilith's modle is nice. the dark skin and tanlines are sexy af. if anything id love to see them be more prominent on her ass rather than mostly faded (and on her tits too)

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
-about 5000 words and about 17 images. "In which 5 are for Preview" :D just need the other 12 :unsure:

RunicRaven

Jul 26, 2017
looks cool. the pregnancy is nice right from the beginning. but the renders could use a bit of work. they are inconsistent between relatively crisp and down right grainy. Marry and Elizabelle looked fine (and great job on that full blush, dont see that often in these games), but Abigail's sex scene is just way too bury. Lilith's modle is nice. the dark skin and tanlines are sexy af. if anything id love to see them be more prominent on her ass rather than mostly faded (and on her tits too)
I love how constructive this is. (Being honest. Sorry if this seems sarcastic. Not my intent) I hope the content creator sees this. I love their other game and I'm hoping this one will be just as good.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, so I gave the game a chance, and I have to say, I see potential, and it is interesting, but I have some critiques, first in a sex scene, focus on the sex, it's okay to have a conversation but spend at least as much time on the sex as in the conversation, and please dial back on the narration, it is useful to give information but as it is I find it overkill, give us a summary, or make such information come in form of a conversation, this being a VN you should follow the "show don't tell" rule, and make use of conversations, otherwise it just takes the player out of the game, for every line of text I think we had at least 2 paragraphs of narration and for me that is not a good ratio.

Now, the renders are good, the story seems interesting, and I quite like Lilith and the girls shown so far, my criticism is as stated above, but the game is still pretty good, and for your first attempt on a VN it is excellent, I do hope to see more of it in the future.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I love how constructive this is. (Being honest. Sorry if this seems sarcastic. Not my intent) I hope the content creator sees this. I love their other game and I'm hoping this one will be just as good.
thanks. that was what i was going for. its easy to trash on a game without offering any actual notes for improvement. yes the game has flaws so far, but for a demo from someone with no experience in 3d art (according to their message) its a remarkably good attempt and it has real potential.

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
My only complaint and it maybe just me but I find it real hard to read Elizabelle's words as the purple blends to much into the black for me. Everything else looks great.

Reactions: glow2hi
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes