Subverse - promising h-game on kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
This be a wild guess... I think it's between mid-to-late 2020 and early-to-mid 2021. It also has been a year since I put it on Steam's wishlist.
"Wild guess".

A wild guess when they have published a roadmap confirming a release date for 2021 months ago? Does anyone here even bothers to check their bi-monthly Kickstarter updates?

images.jpeg

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out but for some reason I feel like this won't be for me. None of the girls have got my attention and that's a problem because I play adult games for the girls, even if it's just one that I'm interested in.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
"Wild guess".

A wild guess when they have published a roadmap confirming a release date for 2021 months ago? Does anyone here even bothers to check their bi-monthly Kickstarter updates?

View attachment 692379
I'll take my guesses back, then. I don't want to lie about it, but, no, I don't have the time to see their Kickstarter page looking for the roadmap. Please forgive my feigning ignorance and lack of searching the available roadmap(s).

But, even without looking the roadmap, I still await patiently for this game to be launched.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
What...the...fuck
No kink shaming but... is... is this what the game will be about ?
A proper sex game in space. What else did you expect? An 18 year old twink trying to fuck his mommy and two sisters on a spaceship because they accidentally walked in on him while he was naked in the bathroom and his dick is so big and they haven't seen a big dick in ages? :unsure:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Hopefully not, the main game should be mostly vanilla, with you as the captain banging your crew, the alien fucking the chiks should be the side content
actually, to raise more units, you create alien monsters which you can use to bang the chicks of your crew. We don't know if "breeding" is apart of it or not, but it is a feature of the gameplay to get more characters for combat outside of the female crew members.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Hopefully not, the main game should be mostly vanilla, with you as the captain banging your crew, the alien fucking the chiks should be the side content
Should be mostly vanilla? It seems you're not aware of what kind of content StudioFOW does. :ROFLMAO:

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Should be mostly vanilla? It seems you're not aware of what kind of content StudioFOW does. :ROFLMAO:
I know what they do very well but your average guy wont buy a game where most of the content Is watching your crew getting gangraped by various creatures and they said that the game will be mostly vanilla with optional alien content

Status
Not open for further replies.