Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Seems the xenos/mantics stuff will be the main focus of the game going forward. Still , its good that we get some Captain + girls content too. Tho I hope the xeno stuff can be fully avoid with them removing any mentions of it in dialog and codex.
Because as long as the girls mention it and it writen in the codex, it means that the girls still fuck the xenos evne if we do not "unlock" the scenes.

But honestly whats the deal with the xeno/mantics stuff ?
Since the doc creates them in the lab, they should not be "alive with a soul" or have their own consciousness.
Is that the case ?

Im asking since I want to play the game, but xeno/mantics stuff is pushing me away from the game xd
I need something to COPE :D

If for example the xenos/mantics were controlled by the Captain. Like that they would not be anything more than "toys" in my eyes and I can look passed it.
Especially if the girls would make comments later to the Captain. Like the girls thanking the Captain for his skillful controll over the xenos/mantics during the act.

If the Camptain actually controlls the xenos/mantics, then for me it would be the same if he took a dildo and ram it in the girls butts.

But if the xenos/mantics have a will of their own.... then it would be NTR in my eyes :(
It’s established that the mantics are essentially directionless minions, requiring someone to wear the dominus collar to command them.

so when it comes to Pandora, either the captain off screen or the ladies themselves are directing the action.

Reactions: Limited20

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
When I enter the captains' room, I am left charging, then I get a black screen, it takes me out of the game

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
GoG store page is live. Though some Germans are reportedly not seeing it >.< some can get around it with VPN’s

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Why would you? You can only unlock what is there. There wont magically appear new scenes to unlock. You need content updates to the game for that.
You're right, the fact that scenes with mantics you haven't bought are already there basically shows that. I thought at some point after the update there were less scenes available but I might be wrong.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well about this game I can just say two things:

1. I was so happy when I bough the game on Steam, then I realized what I bought, everything but what they promised.

2. I was even happier when I got my money back, that game feels like a scam.
Glad you were able to get your refund. I would have been doing the same as you. Thankful for F95 to allow us to test drive things.

Seems the xenos/mantics stuff will be the main focus of the game going forward. Still , its good that we get some Captain + girls content too. Tho I hope the xeno stuff can be fully avoid with them removing any mentions of it in dialog and codex.
Because as long as the girls mention it and it writen in the codex, it means that the girls still fuck the xenos evne if we do not "unlock" the scenes.
Im asking since I want to play the game, but xeno/mantics stuff is pushing me away from the gam
Ya, you're not alone - this is a common complaint with the game.

pls halp , how to use crack :(
You generally just replace the files with the cracked version. The cracked versions just 'bypass' Steam.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Because it got mentioned several times in this thread: the german government didn't ban the game (and other XXX titles), Steam took them down without an explanation. They probably fear that their age verification system isn't strict enough for those games and would cause problems sooner or later.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Because it got mentioned several times in this thread: the german government didn't ban the game (and other XXX titles), Steam took them down without an explanation. They probably fear that their age verification system isn't strict enough for those games and would cause problems sooner or later.
Paying with visa, mastercard, on steam should been age verification good enough. Steam shouldn't need to act as parental control. PARENTS should...

Reactions: 246

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Paying with visa, mastercard, on steam should been age verification good enough. Steam shouldn't need to act as parental control. PARENTS should...
I agree. And that's the case right now for nonsexual 18+ games like Resident Evil, Wolfenstein etc. My guess is Valve is afraid they will provoke a new rule for XXX games that then will cover all 18+ games.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I agree. And that's the case right now for nonsexual 18+ games like Resident Evil, Wolfenstein etc. My guess is Valve is afraid they will provoke a new rule for XXX games that then will cover all 18+ games.
I think it's more that they don't want to start roll over for every country out there that want to impose their "laws" on them. If they roll over for this, what would be next?

Primx

Mar 17, 2018
GoG store page is live. Though some Germans are reportedly not seeing it >.< some can get around it with VPN’s
Well, you don't even need a VPN, one can just manipulate the Country-Token by invoking the Developer Konsole via F12 and change it to something that is not Germany and et voila see all the blocked games.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I was really surprised when this one popped up on GOG. I might pick it up after a few more updates and when it's on sale.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Could you update your CE Table for this please? If you have time and dont mind, even if its just infinite health for the ship and the characters in the turn based rpg part. Much appreciated.
... i called it.
1635194866576.png

i'll try to do it this saturday-sunday.
im at work from 9AM to 7PM
will take me 2-3 days to download the game, because there are no torrents. Then it will take me 40-60min to reach a point in the game where i can hack everything without tutorials getting in my way (unless someone has a save mid-game they can share). Then about 2-3h to hack the game.

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
... i called it.
View attachment 1468922

i'll try to do it this saturday-sunday.
im at work from 9AM to 7PM
will take me 2-3 days to download the game, because there are no torrents. Then it will take me 40-60min to reach a point in the game where i can hack everything without tutorials getting in my way (unless someone has a save mid-game they can share). Then about 2-3h to hack the game.
Everything except health can easily be changed with Save Editor (XP level, Devotion, PP, Credits, Bio, Tech) and since you can skip every mission after three failures health isn't that important anymore (just saves some time). So you might want to rethink if it's worth it.

Edit: Link to Save Editor can be found in this thread so to anyone interested just use search function.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes