Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Heres my updated copy to 3.2

Enjoy

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Did the last big update take about 24 hours to reach here? Is it safe to assume the same here?

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
Did the last big update take about 24 hours to reach here? Is it safe to assume the same here?
I want to say it took a few days last time. I remember the clean files were uploaded to Steam Underground and then some folks here got ahold of them and had to try to use the Steam auto crack tool to crack it independently as no one posted cracks over there.

This time around, assuming the GOG copy gets posted, no crack will be needed, just the raw clean files. Have to see what gets posted, and where.

rhick

Feb 1, 2019
I just tried the new update and it's actually pretty bad. I can't understand why it took them 6 months to release a 1-2 hours long update, with that few new scenes and that lack of improvements in the preogression, with nothing more than a little interface overhaul.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Let me just look around...oh, unfortunately I can't find anyone who asked.
I also looked around and couldn't find anyone that asked you.

I just tried the new update and it's actually pretty bad. I can't understand why it took them 6 months to release a 1-2 hours long update, with that few new scenes and that lack of improvements in the preogression, with nothing more than a little interfaze overhaul.
Sounds a bit disheartening

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I just tried the new update and it's actually pretty bad. I can't understand why it took them 6 months to release a 1-2 hours long update, with that few new scenes and that lack of improvements in the preogression, with nothing more than a little interface overhaul.
Good info, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: adgg

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah there was less scenes this update, the focus was more on other areas: QoL, UI improvements, that taron play mechanic thing where you can pet her and play with her and whatever, combat balancing, missions designs.

Taron best girl though.

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah there was less scenes this update, the focus was more on other areas: QoL, UI improvements, that taron play mechanic thing where you can pet her and play with her and whatever, combat balancing, missions designs.

Taron best girl though.
That is good idk why people forget it's a game and not just "scenes".

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes