Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It’s really a wonder why folks come back to this thread just to complain more. If you’re that done with the game and can do nothing but compare it to something else…go play the something else then? What keeps bringing you back if you seemingly hate it so much?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
It’s really a wonder why folks come back to this thread just to complain more. If you’re that done with the game and can do nothing but compare it to something else…go play the something else then? What keeps bringing you back if you seemingly hate it so much?
Same reason you come back to protect this failure. This game had, and probably still has potential, but its just frustrating seeing it wasted every single update.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Same reason you come back to protect this failure. This game had, and probably still has potential, but its just frustrating seeing it wasted every single update.
Perhaps you should stop expecting every single update to completely revamp the game. It isn’t like FF14 to ARR. Change doesn’t happen instantly.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You get told what they are working on in the dev diaries/updates, so why do you expect anything else? Funny how you claim people "protect" something by just reveal accurate information. VValen never "over sold" or presented Subverse as anything else than what it actually is. That people want the game to be something it isn't, that is on them though.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
You get told what they are working on in the dev diaries/updates, so why do you expect anything else? Funny how you claim people "protect" something by just reveal accurate information. VValen never "over sold" or presented Subverse as anything else than what it actually is. That people want the game to be something it isn't, that is on them though.
Lol, i knew that you will jump to save the game from "unfair" critique once again. Im pretty sure you and vvalen are 40% of this tread messages, but its we who are "strange".

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Lol, i knew that you will jump to save the game from "unfair" critique once again. Im pretty sure you and vvalen are 40% of this tread messages, but its we who are "strange".
I don't care what criticque you want to give the game. But if you want it to hold any value what so ever. Give the feedback to the actual creators right? Or you expect them to pop up in there and respond to you? This thread have sort of a "cool down" between updates, but right after a update hit, you have the same trolls show up with the same old talking points, false claims and what not that been refuted several times over.

If you think the game is shit, fair, if you think it's x, y & z.. fair, that is your opinion, you are entitled to have your opinion. But people that like the game have the same rights and entitled to do so without being told they are shills, protecting the game and what not. If people prove your talking points as wrong, doesn't make them protecting anything, they just prove you are wrong.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dunno how many times I have to say there’s a difference between critique and ‘devs are lazy, worst game ever, *insert game here* is better’. That’s not critique, that’s just bitching.

If ya said you didn’t like the combat, that’s fine. And it’s a common opinion that Pandora isn’t the best part of the game. And that’s been acknowledged by the devs. But it isn’t gonna suddenly become better in a couple of months.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Dunno how many times I have to say there’s a difference between critique and ‘devs are lazy, worst game ever, *insert game here* is better’. That’s not critique, that’s just bitching.

If ya said you didn’t like the combat, that’s fine. And it’s a common opinion that Pandora isn’t the best part of the game. And that’s been acknowledged by the devs. But it isn’t gonna suddenly become better in a couple of months.
The difference between people that actually follow the game, updates, dev diaries. Interactions the cretators does. Their twitter feed etc. And the "uninformed" that keep spew the "cool" talking points. :rolleyes: That is the cool thing about being grounded in reality, much less risk of get disappointed.

Jan 18, 2021
Pretty sure the devs don't visit here, but here are a few suggestions from a design standpoint in the off-chance they do:
1: Melee combat units need a rework. There is next to no benefit to have melee team mates and they usually get destroyed EASILY by the VAST amount of ranged enemy units.
2: Have an indicator on either the galaxy or system level of the map to show what is completed/incomplete. It would make map navigation a LOT less tedious.
3: DEMI needs to be able to distribute her extra pooter points to the other characters. She has a STOCK at this point that are just sitting there unused...

Reactions: Enigmanic

Viinniw

Sep 1, 2018
Working save please?

I've tried every possible way to insert one that was posted a little time ago and nothing. I guess it's because it's an old version of the game...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Working save please?

I've tried every possible way to insert one that was posted a little time ago and nothing. I guess it's because it's an old version of the game...
Save files is found in

AppData\Local\Subverse\Saved\SaveGames

They cary over and isn't made obsolete on update...

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm certain you know the answer without needing to sound controversial, but for those who don't, I want hostilities to end not the world. Please don't make me sound like I'm trying to act like a dick. I already have enough problems in the real world with people taking what I say the wrong way.

On another note, I agree some of subverse's comedy is cringe but what isn't is hilarious including the reference to Ramsey. In my opinion they should include other celebrities. One suggestion could be Eminem or Bill Clinton. Those two have a lot of crazy parodies I've seen in many shows of which they themselves had a good laugh over.
No worries, my dude. I spend a lot of time on sites where depression memes are passed around like cigarettes in prison, just wasn't sure which way you were going with that.

Yeah, celebrity parodies of people who stayed in the press for a long time would be good. You can already get a cigar trophy in the game which is a reference to Bill. It's just after a the third quest where the quest giver is obviously supposed to be an insult to someone, it got old. It carries the same weight as a brat saying "I drew a picture of you as a BUTT! Ha ha!" After they've drawn three people as a butt, yeah, not really funny anymore. Then I had to sit through another ten of them.

So, in short, to improve the game:
1) reduce dying to random dice rolls. That part isn't fun.
2) reduce putting words into the mouths of caricatures of the people you don't like.
3) use more accessible and timeless referential humor.
4) improve the scenes to be more interactive. The fake zoom and pan, with just a speed slider isn't cutting it.
*new
5) balance ranged and melee ground fighting. Only 2 of 7 of the mantics are ranged, but you almost always need at least two ranged to survive (counting your commander). Make melee more tanky or make more of them ranged.

Reactions: Dragon1982

Viinniw

Sep 1, 2018
Save files is found in

AppData\Local\Subverse\Saved\SaveGames

They cary over and isn't made obsolete on update...
When I load the save I've downloaded here it keeps sending me back to the main menu.. idk what is happening that it doesn't load

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Pretty sure the devs don't visit here, but here are a few suggestions from a design standpoint in the off-chance they do:
1: Melee combat units need a rework. There is next to no benefit to have melee team mates and they usually get destroyed EASILY by the VAST amount of ranged enemy units.
2: Have an indicator on either the galaxy or system level of the map to show what is completed/incomplete. It would make map navigation a LOT less tedious.
3: DEMI needs to be able to distribute her extra pooter points to the other characters. She has a STOCK at this point that are just sitting there unused...
The first two have definitely been mentioned on the discord server. As for the 3rd, there’s gonna be a cap on devotion eventually, so I’d wager those points will be used eventually. Bear in mind each update adds more scenes, and most of those scenes are then available at the start of the game, besides mantic/crew specific ones.

i want one help for this mission
View attachment 1709117

where i have to search among this

View attachment 1709123
As someone else stated, the new quest is in the Kraken nebula, not Hydra. It’s the blue one in the lower middle part of the map.

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
If you’re just looking for a fap sure, and you’re free to enjoy those.

If you want an actual game to go along with that fap, then there’s Subverse. Ain’t nothing stopping ya :)
Man you can simp for this game all day but that not change the fact that the sex scenes and animatios not looks that good
compared with the studio fow past movies, the gameplay is so bad and generic that they add option to skip.

Reactions: Enigmanic
2.90 star(s) 249 Votes