Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
They doing a 1 year anniversary giveaway where you can win a key to either gog or steam version. Join their discord for more info on that.

jeriz

Apr 24, 2020
where
I THINK this is the right one of my saves to share. It should have like 80+ PP points for every girl but Taron. All Mantics and scenes are unlocked. There are some a bunch of missions left incomplete for you to test things out in.
where to put this?

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Two things in this universe are certain: entropy and the fact that no matter what FOW does, haters will always find another excuse to hate.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
anyone who believes what anyone at fow says at face value or thinks anyone on that team is capable of keeping to any kind of timetable needs to be reminded that they promised a metroid animation was on the horizon 7 years ago and it still has not dropped lol
It was never that close. It’s basically at the back of the line because they want to make it the biggest of their films. Same reason the Witcher Project got pushed, SFM just wouldn’t do them justice.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
how is anyone getting saves to work? There is supposed to be a folder along with the save and all im seeing are the individual saves, they wont work alone.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
\AppData\Local\Subverse\Saved\SaveGames

You put them in there..
yeah I found that folder but everyone is only sharing the single save, there is also a folder with the same name that has other saves as well. You need the folder and the other save to match otherwise the game doesnt load the save.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yeah I found that folder but everyone is only sharing the single save, there is also a folder with the same name that has other saves as well. You need the folder and the other save to match otherwise the game doesnt load the save.
The savegame folder contain your 1 save file, and 4 backup's of earlier saves, the backup saves matters not...
"Subverse Save Game Slot 1.sav" is the only one that does afaik.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The savegame folder contain your 1 save file, and 4 backup's of earlier saves, the backup saves matters not...
"Subverse Save Game Slot 1.sav" is the only one that does afaik.
Doesnt work for me, ive tried leaving the folder in and taking it out. I even tried my same save file without the folder and it treated it like it didnt exist. The only way my save registers to load a game is if I have the folder and the .sav file together at the same time.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Doesnt work for me, ive tried leaving the folder in and taking it out. I even tried my same save file without the folder and it treated it like it didnt exist. The only way my save registers to load a game is if I have the folder and the .sav file together at the same time.
Well, my save file is inside the SaveGames\ and it does work. I don't have savefiles any other place than that. Maybe there is some conflict with the config, Idk...

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well, my save file is inside the SaveGames\ and it does work. I don't have savefiles any other place than that. Maybe there is some conflict with the config, Idk...
Mine has to have it just like this for the save to register in game, if I remove the folder it wont load the save, and if I leave the folder and change the save file outside which is what everyone is uploading then the game doesnt register the save in game. Subverse.png

name

Mar 8, 2017
will they be adding context to the Pandora scenes? that's the main thing they need to do, add short dialogues for those and for scenes moving forward. optimally they'd be behind side-quests

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Two things in this universe are certain: entropy and the fact that no matter what FOW does, haters will always find another excuse to hate.
There is still a lot of rightfull reasons to be disappointed by this game and a lot of problems are not solved yet.

They did greatly improved their communication, and their words needs to translate into concrete in-game improvements.

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes