Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
They shouldn't be called waifus, then.
You seriously couldn't tell they were tongue in cheek about the whole "waifu" thing when it was obvious from the word go they were all huge sluts. Lilly's profile even states she fucks the monsters she creates for funsies and she's wanted in a large part of the galaxy for being a sexual deviant (as stated in the artbook)

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Uploaded yesterday, already 35 pages of comments. Jesus fuck. :BootyTime:
BTW, how good is it?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Youre quite emotionally invested on a pirate forum thread for a game made by a dodgy animation studio.
I'm not emotionally invested at all, or financially invested in fact as i never gave them a single cent despite really enjoying their work. What i am is tired of dealing with dishonest spergs with an agenda on 4chan and then having to deal with the same dishonest spergs with an agenda when i come here. I get just as "invested" as i run into them on other platforms concerning other topics. If there's something i can't stand it's ***ts spinning narratives on the internet. Oh and nothing about their animation is dodgy, no one has even came close to touching what they acomplished when they were making movies, and releasing them for free like the scammers they are.

Reactions: rynak

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Already have it on steam and it is a bit grindy BUT at least there is a halway decent game inside this. Space Combat, Tactical ground combat and some sexy time as goal for you to unlock.

Very nice.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not emotionally invested at all, or financially invested in fact as i never gave them a single cent despite really enjoying their work. What i am is tired of dealing with dishonest spergs with an agenda on 4chan and then having to deal with the same dishonest spergs with an agenda when i come here. I get just as "invested" as i run into them on other platforms concerning other topics. If there's something i can't stand it's ***ts spinning narratives on the internet. Oh and nothing about their animation is dodgy, no one has even came close to touching what they acomplished when they were making movies, and releasing them for free like the scammers they are.
Your not emotionally invested yet not only do you argue with people on 4chan, but you almost have 2 pages of arguing with people on here as well. Yes. Yes you are. Especially considering how aggressive your getting. Go outside mate

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
I really would like to buy this game but Valve started to block erotic games in Germany. Not because sexual content is forbidden but because in Germany you need to have stricter age restrictions. And Valve didn't care because their "click this button for access to adult games" seems good enough.

At least F95 helps me with this but damn, I really would like to support the devs and buy it officially.
You can. It will be released on their own platform on March 28th at 17:00 german time

Reactions: rynak

Mememologist

May 5, 2018
Is there another way to get the torrent file? The link is down and when I click the attached file it does not download, it just open a new tab.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Talking is cheap. It's literally a saying.

Don't pull the "u mad? look at how mature i am" fallacy on me kid. I get aggressive any time i am allowed to on people who deserve to be treated aggressively. Mitten gloves never improved any discussion.
Ah yes, Im sure im the kid. Enjoy wasting your time, and then complaining about how you're tired of wasting said time.

Reactions: Samken
2.90 star(s) 250 Votes