Jan 21, 2022
Anyways, how done is this game and how does it play? Concidering playing it, since now I'm curious about the shitstorm that it has accidentally surrounded it self in, whether there really was "that" was a goal or it was optic illusions or tunnel vision for the fear of "big slut-making cock" from xenos towards your "precious & innocent crew members!".

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Anyways, how done is this game and how does it play? Concidering playing it, since now I'm curious about the shitstorm that it has accidentally surrounded it self in, whether there really was "that" was a goal or it was optic illusions or tunnel vision for the fear of "big slut-making cock" from xenos towards your "precious & innocent crew members!".
Well we're at 0.9, the game steadily growing by a jump every 3-4 months since the first hurdle. Each update added a waifu's recruitment storyline, plus an initial sampling of their pandora scenes. Since July last year, they'd been adding the devotion missions to the game (the somewhat equivalent of mass effect's loyalty quests). Their culminating scene is being held til the full release of the game.

Depending on how the 10th and last lady is added, the game should be complete either by the summer or fall.

Gameplay wise there's VN-dialogue sections, full cinematic cutscenes, and the gameplay is divided between SCHMUP (shoot em up) ship sections, akin to bullet hell shooters. And the other is tactical grid combat akin to the Final Fantasy Tactics series.

Fair warning though, its been stated that saves will be incompatible with the 1.0 release. Essentially the game will be in such a different state than the early access version, saves from the old version simply won't work. So you may just want to wait, since we're so close anyway.

Reactions: Hellon okay-ness
Jan 21, 2022
Well we're at 0.9, the game steadily growing by a jump every 3-4 months since the first hurdle. Each update added a waifu's recruitment storyline, plus an initial sampling of their pandora scenes. Since July last year, they'd been adding the devotion missions to the game (the somewhat equivalent of mass effect's loyalty quests). Their culminating scene is being held til the full release of the game.

Depending on how the 10th and last lady is added, the game should be complete either by the summer or fall.

Gameplay wise there's VN-dialogue sections, full cinematic cutscenes, and the gameplay is divided between SCHMUP (shoot em up) ship sections, akin to bullet hell shooters. And the other is tactical grid combat akin to the Final Fantasy Tactics series.

Fair warning though, its been stated that saves will be incompatible with the 1.0 release. Essentially the game will be in such a different state than the early access version, saves from the old version simply won't work. So you may just want to wait, since we're so close anyway.
Okay, thanks dude. on the other hand though, I do hope someone compiles the shitstorm that went around once this game got added to steam or much earlier. What even GAVE the idea that it was an NTR-focused game?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do think the game is worth the money I paid for it.
It was one of the first adult games I ever purchased, and I have enjoyed what I played of it.
Although I'm not a fan of the ship battles but the grid stuff is cool.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Okay, thanks dude. on the other hand though, I do hope someone compiles the shitstorm that went around once this game got added to steam or much earlier. What even GAVE the idea that it was an NTR-focused game?
The fact that the ladies can fuck other things besides the captain. While you could make the argument its all in Pandora and optional to view, some folk point to dialogue in the game that very much implies it happens regardless. So just the mere mention that these incredibly horny women might be satiating themselves with other lifeforms, yet still be in a promiscuous relationship with the main character somehow constitutes NTR. Despite none of them being dissatisfied or even hinting that they prefer one over the other. It fills like none of the bubbles of NTR, but evidently the idea of women having autonomy (which is kind of the theme of the game, given we're fighting a celibate empire that wants to control people having sex entirely) kinda just flies over their heads.

Basically they took the term 'waifu' to be very literal. Instead of the joke that's in line with the sense of humor the game has.

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
Try Bandizip with the “Fast Drag and Drop” feature enable and see if it helps.
As regardless how much disk space you have on your other drives, unless your system drive (and specifically your TEMP folder) doesn't have the required free space any extraction/install fail.

thank you, it works very well

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
The two snippets I quoted on the last page were from the old Steam page. People asked the devs about that content, the devs fumbled their response, people got mad about it. As far as I know those scenes were cut before release. That's basically all that happened, the drama wasn't really that big.

Just search on Steam or in this thread and you'll find posts from around the time it happened.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Man, you're really kind & knowledgeable of the game (and helpful too.). That's honestly neat.
Yeah...you'd think that, but to others I'm the white knight/secretly paid/shill xD

I just try to point things out and help the people that just ask general questions.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I just try to point things out and help the people that just ask general questions.
Yeah, in theory this is a very good, humble behavior but in reality you only "point" things out in certain positive direction while dismissing other, negative possibilities that give a bad look for the developers. You are essentially trying to control the narrative surrounding the game, some call this "damage control" and this is exactly what a shill does. I have seen them in action on other sites and you 100% look same as them. But I'll give you one thing, you are VERY dedicated to your cause. Shills that I've seen usually last a few months at best then they mysteriously vanish from existence. Actually, I think "very dedicated" is an understatement for you. I really hope you are doing it for the money because otherwise just means you have some very serious issues that you need to fix.

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
Let's not get insulting and personal here, every member of this site has a right to their opinion. I can only respect the love he has for the franchise, and hope to achieve the same amount of wonder for a game one day.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Yeah, in theory this is a very good, humble behavior but in reality you only "point" things out in certain positive direction while dismissing other, negative possibilities that give a bad look for the developers. You are essentially trying to control the narrative surrounding the game, some call this "damage control" and this is exactly what a shill does. I have seen them in action on other sites and you 100% look same as them. But I'll give you one thing, you are VERY dedicated to your cause. Shills that I've seen usually last a few months at best then they mysteriously vanish from existence. Actually, I think "very dedicated" is an understatement for you. I really hope you are doing it for the money because otherwise just means you have some very serious issues that you need to fix.
Kinda want to flip this, because whenever I do this, its the other side of the argument that is the one to descend into vitriolic and insulting statements.

So the positive outlook guy is the one with issues, while the incredibly pessimistic ones wishing for the failure of the game or the death of the studio, or are insistent on calling it a scam when it isn't...those are perfectly logical people?

Reactions: kasata

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
To chime in on the NTR debate, there's a couple of reasons I don't think it constitutes NTR.
Firstly, none of the girls are your girlfriend, they are just horny sluts on board your ship.
Secondly, it's stated that the mantics are controlled by the women and captain by wearing a mind control collar, so when they are fucking the girls it is either the captain or the girls themselves controlling them to do it.

I also can't believe this debate is taking so much energy from people too, there are much bigger problems with the game to be discussing. I like the game as a whole but they seriously dropped the ball with certain design choices and decisions.

How they have handled the devotion quests and cinematics in EA being the biggest one.
There should also be lewd scenes as rewards for finishing the side missions and main missions, with Pandora being mainly a replay gallery imo.

I enjoy the grid combat but it is unbalanced, some girls and mantics are massively stronger than the others and ranged is much better than melee in almost every circumstance.

The shmup missions are frustrating because they feel quite long and you will be doing fine then all of a sudden near the end get deleted from 100% to 0% HP in literally a second and have to start the whole mission over.

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes