Kaya56

Dec 27, 2021
Can someone help me how to play it/open it, I downloaded it and its just full of folder and I dunno what to do

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Is there NTR? I have no problem if characters who has zero/low relationship points with MC have sex with others. But does any character have sex with others even if she and MC have high relationship points?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Is there NTR? I have no problem if characters who has zero/low relationship points with MC have sex with others. But does any character have sex with others even if she and MC have high relationship points?
Yes, its a fuck fest in that ship. They jump on teh MC and then they jump on each other, they are all a team. They fight together and they fuck together :D

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Though it’s been somewhat answered, for clarification no there isn’t NTR. The captain and ladies are basically polyamorous. While the ladies are in romantic relationships with the captain, they also use the various species on the ship (and each other) for gratification.

Considering the whole story is about sexual freedom against a puritan religious empire, you can see the juxtaposition.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
The closest NTR that you will get in this game is probably
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Wait the f minute. Kassidora gets no lewd content, that's confirmed. Where did you guys hear about same thing for Celestine?

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Clarifying again:

Celestina and Erark aren’t dating, he’s trying but it ain’t clicking.

Celestina’s role does not have the SFW only designator that Kasidora did.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
The closest NTR that you will get in this game is probably
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually love netori. I just don't like netorare and netorase. I wiil not play this game because from what I've been told, all the women in this game are whores, not waifu. It's not my type of game.

Reactions: Redboi8

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I actually love netori. I just don't like netorare and netorase. I wiil not play this game because from what I've been told, all the women in this game are whores, not waifu. It's not my type of game.
Like most of the humor in the game, waifu was likely chosen not to indicate you’re literally gonna marry 10 ladies, but that it’s the internet term for a hot babe.

Too many people took it too literal. I would encourage trying it out or looking up story clips online. Because it’s not just all about sex.

2.90 star(s) 251 Votes