Felex001

Nov 26, 2019
i prefer for Gdrive or torrent link, the others gets 30kbps and fail in 500mb downloaded, the mega only next week will complete the full download!!!

Dec 18, 2017
Well, I would actually prefer it, that kids don't have access to all the gore and lewd stuff at any age.
For the gore part, they can still have that.
The other thing just got a damper and all adults have to suffer from this, too.
My generation is completely fine in the head even with all that gore and sex we've all seen. Parents should supervize their children, not the government or Steam.

TheWichser

Feb 23, 2020
Well I dont think the law is wrong. Its jsut pretty sad steam doesnt want to follow it and decvided to go for an universal ban

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Not gonna bother with this first version. Gonna wait for subsequent releases before I try it, because I know there's probably nothing noteworthy here yet aside from an introduction to the first two or three characters.

Reactions: Dargast

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
sadly that only works if you were early enough to back them during their kickstarter, otherwise there is no way to buy it currently, will def buy it on streemster tho to make sure that they can release more good content.
The combat is fun, the lewd stuff is very nice.
But there are huge gaps between scenes.
That will probably be less of a bummer, as soon as the player unlocked more stuff. ^^

So yeah, hopefully they rack enough cash that we get more of it.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Sooo the day has come at last, I need to check it out myself for scientific purposes of course :cool:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Holy shit, heard of this when it was announced back then. Glad to see it actually happened. Downloading here and if i'm liking the content i'm definitely buying it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is the game heavy compressed or why does the screenshot looks awful? I have seen Honey Select games with better renders.

Or does the game use real-time rendering?

sub.jpg

2.90 star(s) 249 Votes