randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
:cry:The devs didn't make a game specifically for me and what I like, whaaa whaaa :cry: how could Studio FOW do this, they ruined my life :cry:

It's version 0.1 people and considering that this is their first proper game, they no doubt had a lot of hurdles and issues to overcome contrary to all the experts in this forum thinking that throwing money at something fixes all problems.
It's true that the sex scenes could have been better, but some people seem to be expecting the quality of a AAA studio with a staff of 1000, it's ridiculous.
one thing is that it is "better" to complain now that the game is fresh than when the 0.7 comes out and it's too late to change things

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
See.. That's the issue with the tag...

This would be Netorase.. BUT at the same time.. I would be pissed if whatever girl I was fucking randomly started fucking aliens..

Hope there is fucking medical shower in the ship.. No telling what diseases these bitches trying to pass off to the MC..

• Haha
Reactions: T valle and cozyboy

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
OK, I got to the end of the content. Turned out I was REALLY close to not having enough exp to unlock the last scene for the doctor, but I had one more planet I hadn't done yet. I probably could have shored it up with the gifts, but while some are obvious, others are less so. I see several that appear to be for characters that aren't in the game yet. While I got a lot of fun out of it I, of course, would have liked more.
One thing that leaves me concerned is the size of the game. I mean, if it is that large and only contains Act 1 and 15% of Act 2 (I'm guessing because there was very little left after Act 2 showed up), how large will the finished game be?

I'll put it away for a while and see what the updates bring. I'd like some way to play combat over again, whether to help level up the girls, grind some extra cash, or just have something left to play with when you reach the end.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I wanted so much to like this game. And parts of it are actually good. But the good parts are too disconnected from each other, and the bad parts are too common.

The game feels fairly polished...about equivalent to a decent (non-hentai) indie game. However, even after a very long development period the amount of playable content is still very minimal. The space combat is actually really good...challenging but not punishing. The ground combat, on the other hand is terrible...when you win, it often feels like a foregone conclusion...when you lose, it often feels like you never had a chance.

The story just isn't interesting. I gave it a shot at first, but after half an hour or so, I was bored with it and just started skipping all of it. Worse still is the dialogue. Think Leisure Suit Larry, and all the obnoxious non-sexy sex jokes which are neither funny nor sexy.

But perhaps the biggest missed opportunity once again is that the sex and the gameplay are as disconnected from each other as usual. You play some game, and then you get some sexy time. It makes both feel tacked on.

That being said, its not like there is much competition in adult action games, and there is plenty of redeeming value here. Others will probably like this a lot more than I did.

vinzzy248

Jul 13, 2019
i mean to be fair, theyre not really your love interests, theyre just people you fuck pretty casually, theres not really any romantic feelings attached in this game so i dunno if its NTR, i dont even think NTR fans would like this game...
Thats both my point and my question.
Are they or are they not your love interests?
Then theyre gonna add dating "gifts" minigames

Dating them means they are your love insterests
Then what is the point of them getting railed by penises other than yours after that? You are a cuck if that happens

Are they not LI's? Then whats the bloody point of dating them and gaining "devotion" points? You do not care about them, then fine, not cuck ntr

For fucks sake at least choose one and admit wether or not you like seeing someone you love getting railed by aliens
Or it's just a typical saturday night romp with aliens includef

This shit is not clear until Fow clears it, is what im saying

Feb 11, 2021
Why judge the game now?

Cause I wouldn't want to romance some chick that's been stretched and creamed by a monster without it being rape?
Most games here have the MC banging girls who've had a sexual past. Of course, you might be uncomfortable watching the sex happen, but the monster scenes were a given from the start considering StudioFOW's path to fame.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Most games here have the MC banging girls who've had a sexual past. Of course, you might be uncomfortable watching the sex happen, but the monster scenes were a given from the start considering StudioFOW's path to fame.
but we need to have in mind that maybe not all the people who bought the game has watched all the studio works regarding the monster stuff

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Well, I'm whelmed, animation loops with no context, dialogue, angles or anything to make it engaging was not what I was expecting. I will give a go to the full version when it's released but I don't think this will get any better.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
but we need to have in mind that maybe not all the people who bought the game has watched all the studio works regarding the monster stuff
This exactly, this is the first I've seen of any of this stuff..

Not much point to romancing those kind of girls imo..

Either way I'm out, don't think I'll be able to defuse this thread any before the bombs drop, so have fun with that..

Feb 11, 2021
Yeah I don't doubt it's going to be a shock to people who aren't longtime fans of FOW. But I think their intention with this game was to make an actual (relatively)big budget adult game catering to their fanbase as well as the wider gameplaying audience. And I guess it does an okay job of that, especially for a v0.1. They probably should have saved the hardcore stuff and gradually introduced it after analysing the response to the beta

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah I don't doubt it's going to be a shock to people who aren't longtime fans of FOW. But I think their intention with this game was to make an actual (relatively)big budget adult game catering to their fanbase and the wider gameplaying audience.
Ive been lurking a bit on steam and they might add switches so people can turn off the stuff that they dont like

2.90 star(s) 250 Votes