dorkby

Jun 28, 2020
The game would also improve considerably if the captain simply didn't exist, which would also help StudioFOW do what they do best: monster sex.
great suggestion but it would be too similar with dizzydills universe, which is created long before studioFOW even exists.

Reactions: CourierNPC

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
I dunno how you can happy here, just i few sex scenes with only 3 girls, only one location and 17 gb

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
They promised alot of sex scenes, alot of girls, and what they did for all these years? Nothing, i repeat, nothing, i dont care if its a ea or not, 17 gb Carl, how can so short game be 17 gb lol
1 little location
Just 5 good sex scenes
3 girls only

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
So I downloaded all parts and tried to extract "Subverse.zip" but I got error which says that I don't have enough space on my disk and I need 734 PB of free space to extract them. Is it possible that one of them is corrupted so it causes the problem and I need to redownload them?
this.png

• Haha
Reactions: Unreal434

Yargh

Sep 13, 2017
They promised alot of sex scenes, alot of girls, and what they did for all these years? Nothing, i repeat, nothing, i dont care if its a ea or not, 17 gb Carl, how can so short game be 17 gb lol
1 little location
Just 5 good sex scenes
3 girls only
Do you know how short? Did you play it?

Yargh

Sep 13, 2017
2 h of game, 6 sex scenes only(not realy scenes, just acts with a cumshots lol)
I got 7 hours out of it actually and pandora has more scenes than 6. This is what they said would be the EA first release, a polished vertical slice. You just gotta wait for more updates.

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
I got 7 hours out of it actually and pandora has more scenes than 6. This is what they said would be the EA first release, a polished vertical slice. You just gotta wait for more updates.
I talking about golden scenes, not the green ones, 6 golden scenes

2.90 star(s) 247 Votes