Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
So is there a save point system in this game cause I try to save from the menu but it doesn't make a save file

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So is there a save point system in this game cause I try to save from the menu but it doesn't make a save file
Sounds like something is blocking your game from making new files. Either the folder is set to read only or you might have some security settings blocking the app from writing to disk, the second case means you might need to run it as admin. The read only case, make sure the <game>\www\save folder isn't set to read only in properties.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
FINALLY! Now this .. THIS is how you do a femdom game. None of that drained to death while stroking her hair or smelling her effin feet. You can choose the demeanor of the protagonist and the succubi all have their own personalities. And there's some guest stars that I can see everyone has already mentioned XD 10/10 will fap again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
to make their transform into their succubus form you need analyse then during battle
Uhm I'm doing this but it's not working can you please explain a bit more clearly. I even used analyze twice. By the time a third time comes around the mood guage is usually filling up and when that hits max the fight just ends.

Mar 1, 2019
Uhm I'm doing this but it's not working can you please explain a bit more clearly. I even used analyze twice. By the time a third time comes around the mood guage is usually filling up and when that hits max the fight just ends.
You need to be the right character (stater guy for starter girl, swimmer guy for swimmer girl, runner guy for runner girl, occultist guy with glasses for girl with bow in her hair, ect) They seem to have slightly different triggers. Investiagting the bow hair girl seems to reveal her right away. The other girls seem to reveal themselves after you analyze and/or investigate them(I just do both) and they perform one of their powered up moves.

Jan 5, 2019
You need to be the right character (stater guy for starter girl, swimmer guy for swimmer girl, runner guy for runner girl, occultist guy with glasses for girl with bow in her hair, ect) They seem to have slightly different triggers. Investiagting the bow hair girl seems to reveal her right away. The other girls seem to reveal themselves after you analyze and/or investigate them(I just do both) and they perform one of their powered up moves.
I think you only have to analyze the occult girl, but I recall the runner girl needing to do her stance move that berserks you and I think she changes around when you are forced to catch your breath, so if your too powered up I think you can finish a fight before the transformation even if you have the right guy picked? Not to sure.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Sorry kinda cheating how u change ur character in the recollection room?
nvm .. figured it out. It's the mirror if anyone is wondering.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
So the coward stance is the best one right? It seems like you get finishers way easier in that stance than the other two. Obedience stance seems kinda shit, built around taking damage to deal damage in a game that's mostly around managing resources to stay alive.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Personally I think hero is the best stance, at least in regards the last boss. Coward does build up stance faster for finishers but I generally found it lackluster. As for obedience, it was the one I spent most of the game in. It's basically a glass cannon type build focused on big crits. It can build stance as fast as coward but it's very variable based on your crit or enemy crit.

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah, I ran obedience as well for my playthrough (on Normal) and while I did enjoy the sudden 0-100 crits, I also got my ass critted a bunch here and there too so it's definitely more of a double edged sword type of build.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
The Succubi themselves seem to have preferences in stance from what I've seen. I think both a certain stance, analyze and a certain character may be required to see the succubi true form. For example the runner chick her having a rivalry with the track team star was a clue. I got her form to proc while in hero stance with the track team leader.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
It's just generally just the right character for true form but they have some sort of triggers that might not happen if you kill the boss too fast or not let them gain stance. The only exception is that imp girl since she requires you to analyze her while in the 2nd fight as the occult boy. You can't really analyze the succubi in the first run anyways since the imp girl's dungeon doesn't unlock right away so you can't gain that skill at earliest after the 2nd death.

random0taku

May 13, 2020
Thank you for trying to help me out but i am not sure i follow entierly here, what i want to try is to unlock the true ending this what the critera is sittig at for me right now, so am not sure what i am missing or doing wrong

so i guess i am still missing something? or am just doing something very wrong
View attachment 1572030
im actually having that problem also i try to go to frozen basement candle and all i get is an interaction about candle being nostalgic nothing more.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
im actually having that problem also i try to go to frozen basement candle and all i get is an interaction about candle being nostalgic nothing more.
I recall talking to the goddess at some point triggered a dialog about the letter. Don't know if you need clear enough succubus or if you needed to fuck her on a previous life to get it though.

Cres872

Feb 6, 2019
This might be a bit late but did you pick up the letter at the end of the "Skill hallway"?

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
The brave stance yield damage the highest i think. Its a good stance against hard boss. I only use to fight final boss in true ending. The rest of the enemy, even notorius one, i use coward stance. Its easier to use compared to other stance since it fill tears super fast (with passive 1 tears bonus and cry for help) although the damage is not as grandious as brave. The slave stance seems to be the hardest tho

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes