Jun 18, 2021
Just a bit of gush (HAW!) about this gem and wishing it had an official English translation.

The writing about who experiences what event and even noting the failure/actions of previous characters was just perfection. First succ sells it really well.

I adore the Game Over+ ability, though have noticed a possibility to soft-lock the game if using the Pigpen Key and using Oink Oink out of turn contrary to the tutorial. The lampshade with the actual Question 3 was great. Another fun detail about establishing the character's preferences - the gravedigger's questions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The "gallery" is perhaps feature-rich enough to deserve quotes around calling it just a gallery. It's more of a simulator with no in-game consequences that allows you to play against most MGs under conditions you can change, such as character and stance type, as well as allow you to easily see all the conditions without grinding through, such as Pigpen Key and arouse/whip into being a one-pump dead chump to any succ (and others, lol). If I could think of anything to add to it would be events like the Boys Orgasm Event, the Occult Lunch Time Snack, and Class is in Session.

The Boys Orgasm Event with the harpies. :love: that MG detail. Speaking of detail, there are things like dying in middle of that event which has a sadly completely untranslated sequence. (Meat HAD to try upon noticing the HP decrease during it!)

I am certainly not complaining about the translation work that was done, thank you to those who put in the amazing work!

I am definitely giving my vote for more translating for all those parts where you've gone a little out of the lines from the norm, because these developers went through the trouble to make a game where it's expected.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
What does the storyteller do? the options are Japanese and I can't understand them.
He converts your Trophy points into permanent stat boosts. Iirc you could unlock them all with ALL the trophies. Hence the list: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-academia-final-sqdt.103267/post-7329159
Remember you can also bury extra mementos in the open grave. Last boss is almost unwinnable without these and the former.

edit: oh, right, the storyteller. He's useless to English speakers, and to anyone without a honorifics fetish in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dharkie29
Dec 3, 2017
What does the storyteller do? the options are Japanese and I can't understand them.

If you're talking about the guy in the Frozen Basement next to the clock, the storyteller would change the way the characters speak during the H-scenes, thought it seems the translator opted out of translating this portion - for more technical reasons, I would presume.

From my limited Japanese reading abilities, it changes are how the succubi refer to you, how they refer to themselves, and the words they use for penis and pussy from a series of pre-set options.

So for example, if someone normally says the line "Your cock is in my pussy," these settings would allow you to change it to something like "Your penis is in my honeypot," or something like that.

Reactions: Dharkie29

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
I've farmed enough harpies to gain 7 levels trying to get the stupid feather accessory. I've defeated 5 of the story succubi. Either I'm the unluckiest motherfucker in the world, or there's some condition you have to trigger before it will randomly drop from harpies.

Jun 18, 2021
I've farmed enough harpies to gain 7 levels trying to get the stupid feather accessory. I've defeated 5 of the story succubi. Either I'm the unluckiest motherfucker in the world, or there's some condition you have to trigger before it will randomly drop from harpies.
I got that one, the Read Feather(?), with the luck stat keys all maxed out.

Alas, that playthrough was dead-ended by a bug(?) where you couldn't continue if you had killed the sneaking dude in the pool locker room, then planted the Strange Memento in the special plot to the lower-right of the Guidance Consoler's room, and so when that character died in any way Pfkeheh wouldn't recognize him as dead. She wants you to pick the next... and there's just that empty space, the cat, and the tombstone carver.

Lesson Learned: Try to swap out saves between each dying. :( The developers did quite well in adding support too trying a bunch of unconventional things, but sometimes there are still bugs to be found. :(

The Succubi themselves seem to have preferences in stance from what I've seen. I think both a certain stance, analyze and a certain character may be required to see the succubi true form. For example the runner chick her having a rivalry with the track team star was a clue. I got her form to proc while in hero stance with the track team leader.
I agree that it seems that each succubus has a preference, with the track kouhai liking a fighting competition, crying for Occult, and obedience to swim senpai (answering big breasts to the Gravedigger also unlocks something sweet for her). The same goes for the Drifters, with the harpies and undine seem to get off the most from the crying stance, pixies/scientists/phantom from slave, and still trying out brave.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
He converts your Trophy points into permanent stat boosts. Iirc you could unlock them all with ALL the trophies. Hence the list: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-academia-final-sqdt.103267/post-7329159
Remember you can also bury extra mementos in the open grave. Last boss is almost unwinnable without these and the former.

edit: oh, right, the storyteller. He's useless to English speakers, and to anyone without a honorifics fetish in general.
If you're talking about the guy in the Frozen Basement next to the clock, the storyteller would change the way the characters speak during the H-scenes, thought it seems the translator opted out of translating this portion - for more technical reasons, I would presume.

From my limited Japanese reading abilities, it changes are how the succubi refer to you, how they refer to themselves, and the words they use for penis and pussy from a series of pre-set options.

So for example, if someone normally says the line "Your cock is in my pussy," these settings would allow you to change it to something like "Your penis is in my honeypot," or something like that.
Thanks for your replies :D

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
After extracting the file, I go to click on the application but nothing happens and the application icon deletes itself, I searched through this forum but it seems no one else has had this problem, does anyone have experience dealing with this?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
After extracting the file, I go to click on the application but nothing happens and the application icon deletes itself, I searched through this forum but it seems no one else has had this problem, does anyone have experience dealing with this?
That sounds a lot like a virus scanner problem. It's most likely quarantining the exe for some reason.

patrimai

Jul 31, 2021
anyone able to confirm the existance of an official english release of this game?
as in something like dlsite english version or a kagura games steam english version.
could someone here find out if there has been talks or consideration to a sequel being made for this game?
it would be quite strange if this game as popular as it is to get a physcial disc version at december of 2021 to not have english release or a sequel. i understand that the english version around is only fan translation , but unable to tell if the group who made the game is aware of the desire demand for english version of this game. i can not tell if the group is still active developing any games or anything , there seems to not be any noticeable activity to show signs of anything coming out this year. as i am hoping that this game is not their last game and that will get to see more from them in the future

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
anyone able to confirm the existance of an official english release of this game?
as in something like dlsite english version or a kagura games steam english version.
could someone here find out if there has been talks or consideration to a sequel being made for this game?
it would be quite strange if this game as popular as it is to get a physcial disc version at december of 2021 to not have english release or a sequel. i understand that the english version around is only fan translation , but unable to tell if the group who made the game is aware of the desire demand for english version of this game. i can not tell if the group is still active developing any games or anything , there seems to not be any noticeable activity to show signs of anything coming out this year. as i am hoping that this game is not their last game and that will get to see more from them in the future

they only make promotional items for this game now:cautious:
(and still no official english version...)

like i said:
sqdt are so damn high on the money they made with this gameo_O
they forgot they can make more/new games:cry:
also you can make a ci-en acc and ask them yourself:sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 18, 2021
It's possible that there is an official translation in the works, but due to the assets (area title cards, mood/stance graphics, ambient texts) and thoroughness required to get every little path these devs put into the game (that sadly the fan translation doesn't cover all of them), I can see that it's gonna take a while. I can imagine why they don't announce it being in the works yet because then it would have people hammering them about when can they have it RIGHT MEOW.

Even if I have to wait, it's still worth to get an official version, much like Succubus Prison.

May 13, 2020
hey sooo i beat like half the succubi then decided to read comments and see that i'm fucking doomed cause i can't unlock the true ending with how i played the game.

Should I just start a brand new save and redo the 2 hours? or is there like a way to just go back and quick fix the characters i chose to satisfy the succubi with? I did it completely randomly specifically going for the abilities i thought were most effective + the waifus i liked the most first. I guess what i'm asking is, once I get the pleb ending, am i going to need to start from scratch *anyways* to complete my true ending, or will it be fairly simple to finish the last few things??

three other questions i have -- how do i meet the shadow/candle area notorious succubus, and what do i need to do to unlock all of the mysterious letter, and finally, how do i bang the shiny goddess? I know i need the theatre kid but that hasn't done it for me.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes