KarinPurin

Sep 3, 2017
Just want to inform you guys that the official English game has been released on DLsite.
The developer also said that the Pixie-insertmod and Phantom-insert mod has been translated by J.L and they don't have any plan to translate the mod itself.

Reactions: asdfjbl

ryuk23

Nov 16, 2021
It gives me some strange error when I extract the files. Here is a screenshot of it.
View attachment 1648824

Also, when I open the game extracted with the error, it gives me this error.
View attachment 1648847
I have no problem with the file, but you need some workaround. First, make sure your system has Japanese locale, then, the first time you extracted "SA.rar", you will find 3 files inside "SA" folder. There are part1.exe, part2.rar, and part3.rar . You have to rename the part1.exe to part1.rar. Then, extract all the part1 part2 and part3.rar together. That's how I solved mine.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Can anyone reupload? It seems the Google Drive link got flogged with downloads and now is inaccessible for an indefinite period of time.

Considering how new SA's english release is, I unfortunately think that's going to keep happening for a while.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i feel like people here have forgotten that we already have a fan translation...

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
i feel like people here have forgotten that we already have a fan translation...
Yea, but the official translation is done by the guy who did the fan translation(so no need to worry about the quality). It's basically an updated version of the fan translation for the latest version of the game.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
I have no problem with the file, but you need some workaround. First, make sure your system has Japanese locale, then, the first time you extracted "SA.rar", you will find 3 files inside "SA" folder. There are part1.exe, part2.rar, and part3.rar . You have to rename the part1.exe to part1.rar. Then, extract all the part1 part2 and part3.rar together. That's how I solved mine.
I tried your fixes and my system locale is Japanese but it still doesn't seem to work for me

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Since GDrive is apparently shutting people out here is the MEGA link for the installation files, password is still SA:

For anybody who has issues with the installation files, here is the installed game, password is also SA:

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey. ^^ Just to make sure. There's absolutely no way to defend yourself or even, slay the demons ? Whatever you do, you're "squeezed" to death ? x)

Sambony

Jan 26, 2019
You DO in fact die to each of the main succubi - the thing is, you can prevent death to the smaller enemies. Bosses always will kill though, your objective then is just to satisfy them so that they leave.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Just want to inform you guys that the official English game has been released on DLsite.
The developer also said that the Pixie-insertmod and Phantom-insert mod has been translated by J.L and they don't have any plan to translate the mod itself.
What does those mods do?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Gives insertion options for those enemies (note, this will kill you)

There is zero reason for them to. This is an official translation and its pretty good (its the same as the fan translation, just official now).
It’s not good, it still has mosaic censorship.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes