Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
So what was added since the first version?
Achievement points and excess male student IDs can be used to purchase stat upgrades in the counselors office, as well as some minor balancing on some enemies. Also, you can now press F during a battle to lock the enemy's gauge in case you wanted to draw a fight out for whatever reason.

Reactions: ColdPlate

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Is there any substantial reason to download the new dlsite version over the version in the OP? (I understand that the dlsite version is the official translation, but if that's all . . .) Did they make any gameplay or menu changes?

Reactions: goonslagoon
Aug 1, 2017
BaasB Thanks for sharing as always, really appreciate it!

Just a public announcement, version is not "Final" but 1.1.4, you can see this in README.txt

Also how come the archive is so big?
Unaltered it is 2,78 GB, I highly recommend to either just put the unaltered version up or use 7zip to archive stuff.

Nov 27, 2021
I have no problem with the file, but you need some workaround. First, make sure your system has Japanese locale, then, the first time you extracted "SA.rar", you will find 3 files inside "SA" folder. There are part1.exe, part2.rar, and part3.rar . You have to rename the part1.exe to part1.rar. Then, extract all the part1 part2 and part3.rar together. That's how I solved mine.
Doesn't work. When I rename the file "RJ373827.part1.exe" as "RJ373827.part1.rar" like the others, it doesn't extract the archive. I also setted the system locale to Japanese. Someone else has got a fix to that error that I showed in my screenshots before?

Zeranamu

Jun 27, 2020
question: can this game be run on rpgm emulator on phone?
I am running it on Android using JoiPlay without much issue. Youll want to use Joiplays on screen controller (pressing the little arrow on the bottom middle of the screen) when you are in battles, though. Possibly JoiPlays on screen keyboard if you need to do any of the extra stuff (skip, etc)

ChumpFlumph

Aug 29, 2020
Yea that first trap isn't counted.
In that case I'm really confused. I tried to get both in the forest area and I'm pretty sure I cleared it perfectly, avoided all enemies, bumped into every beast head on. Only thing that got me was the first dryad that you can't avoid? When I got to the end only one chest was closed not both.

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
In that case I'm really confused. I tried to get both in the forest area and I'm pretty sure I cleared it perfectly, avoided all enemies, bumped into every beast head on. Only thing that got me was the first dryad that you can't avoid? When I got to the end only one chest was closed not both.
It might be that you also have to lure away all the insects and push all the barrels for the forest chests; I did it earlier today and got both blue chests just fine.

Reactions: ChumpFlumph

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
how to summon goddess

i am still hard to beat the kouhai when she turn to be multiple
Goddess can be unlocked in the basement,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imp is difficult honestly, was the fourth boss I fought, and I just changed to Normal at that point. Probably will play the game over again to see the right strategy again
EDIT: Forgot to add the True End guide, man am I tired XD

Also, I'll post an edited version of the True End Guide form ULMF with additional info I added and tips for the Final Boss I had to figure out.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2020
which one of the 5 download links you guys recommend (the fastest), Google Drive and Mega.nz isn't here :c

edit: anon seems to be the fastest one here

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes