Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
sorry but I can see in a heartbeat that it's not a game for me, I like my heroines to have heart shape in their eyes and lolled out tongues on their cute ahegaed face, in the preview half-woman seem bored to death and the other half look like a mischievous kid smiling after pulling out a prank....too vanilla for me dude!

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
What on earth happened with Alma's fight? The dialogue/descriptions have nothing to do with what's actually happening in the animations half the time. Kinda ruined that one for me when it was the fight I was looking forward to the most.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I'm getting this error in the basement
1644882031818.png

Nevermind, Just browsed through the folder,apparently mine was "_Clock.ogg",I just removed the '_' and error is gone now

Last edited:

AnonymA

Mar 17, 2018
May I ask, doesn't all the talk abouit killing just "kill" the mood ? There is no greater turn off than death... I like succubus, but when it's all about killing people... honnestly I hate it.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
May I ask, doesn't all the talk abouit killing just "kill" the mood ? There is no greater turn off than death... I like succubus, but when it's all about killing people... honnestly I hate it.
You mean 'snuff' genre/tag? You probably should just look elsewhere. This imo do have some snuff genre to it, however it is somewhat different. It's like we're some kind of a 'hero' spirit which will use any available body offered in the game, if we 'died' in that current body, we 'moved' to another retaining memories and some skills to the next 'body'.

I quite like the arts so far, just completed ayumu. The arts are not so over the top so far, perhaps its a reverse rape+snuff kind of game, nothing too extreme like mgq either; being trapped, bound, eaten, etc while either milking the prota to death, or eternity as their food source.

Dec 19, 2018
Goddess can be unlocked in the basement,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imp is difficult honestly, was the fourth boss I fought, and I just changed to Normal at that point. Probably will play the game over again to see the right strategy again
EDIT: Forgot to add the True End guide, man am I tired XD

Also, I'll post an edited version of the True End Guide form ULMF with additional info I added and tips for the Final Boss I had to figure out.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.
thanks for guide

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
Beat the True Ending on Hard with no Game Overs. The new version makes it a lot easier, in a good way; you're no longer made of glass in the second half. Round one against the Notorious Succubi was probably the hardest point, especially against the ones in the water and forest areas. I beat all the round two fights on my first or second try, including the last boss.

Warped Watch/Key To The Future/Key To Success in Brave mode was pretty much my static set-up, with the right status resistance key against main bosses and Key to Survival against the Notorious bosses and the final boss. (Since status resistance doesn't seem reliable against the second level of statuses.) As in the previous version, mostly I focused on building up meter and then using Surrender for damage. I used Musk as my aroma against most of the round two bosses, because the ones that don't have moveset changing statuses tend to have some other time limit mechanic that makes it impractical to go slow. Warped Watch feels mostly worth it with Focus, since that means sacrificing a little consistency for having your big bombs land harder, and the extra Willpower helps you survive to get those bombs off in the first place.

Good game.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
What on earth happened with Alma's fight? The dialogue/descriptions have nothing to do with what's actually happening in the animations half the time. Kinda ruined that one for me when it was the fight I was looking forward to the most.
Feel ya, bruh.

The game is nuts.
Story and characters done very good.
Dunno how to freely choose the battle stance without items tho.
I mean "Pleasure" and "Heroic" are ok, but "Cowardly" one feels kinda off.
Cause the main thing coward fear is to die, but our MC literally going to die several times willingly.
A bit of confuse in my head

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Feel ya, bruh.

The game is nuts.
Story and characters done very good.
Dunno how to freely choose the battle stance without items tho.
I mean "Pleasure" and "Heroic" are ok, but "Cowardly" one feels kinda off.
Cause the main thing coward fear is to die, but our MC literally going to die several times willingly.
A bit of confuse in my head
There is a skill you can learn which breaks your stance and heals you but, I didn't have it by the time I'd done my first completion of the game. As far as I'm aware as well your actual in game choices will determine your options during a fight. For example if you make a lot of aggressive/brave decisions leading up to a boss fight then you'll start that fight off in the "brave/hero" stance.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Can someone help me figure out how the epitaph card is supposed to work? I got it on my first life and chose the exp reward. Now I'm on my second life and hsve 31 stars, but I still haven't recieved any new rewards. Am I missing something?

Edit: I figured it out. I hadn't tried to walk down all 3 paths yet triggering his explanation of them. After getting the final path explanation, his dialogue choices appeared when talking to him.

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Not sure why there are some people are kind of ticked off the fact that the prota dies even after winning the boss fights.

You also can take it like the following that, each character you possess/control, is actually a different story altogether for example seiji x 1st girl (forgot her name), honbo (?) x nekomata... and so on that their respective partner that suited for them. Think of it as, their own story in the same universe, or mirai nikki anime or something. While other 3 extra guys, senior x nurse, pc kid x delinquent and so on too...

I quite like the whole idea of us, the prota at the end got gangbanged by all 5 of them. There are also vore and gore but only text description, no visuals and not too detailed either.

It's just... the game is somewhat like a soft-femdom, i questioned myself, did i get struck with ED syndrome?

Lasalazar

Mar 17, 2019
Any tips to beat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been trying a couple of strats with a bunch of items and I can't get past even phase one (assuming there's a second phase?)

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes