Lasalazar

Mar 17, 2019
idk i just dumped on her like she was a drifter with extra HP, didnt take multiple tries even
Which stance did you use? I'm on warp 6 atm.
EDIT: Welp I managed to got her barely with Titania ring / Key of Survival/Success/Hatter altho Hatter can be replace because she doesn't apply any debuffs she only buff herself.

Last edited:

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Goddess can be unlocked in the basement,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imp is difficult honestly, was the fourth boss I fought, and I just changed to Normal at that point. Probably will play the game over again to see the right strategy again
EDIT: Forgot to add the True End guide, man am I tired XD

Also, I'll post an edited version of the True End Guide form ULMF with additional info I added and tips for the Final Boss I had to figure out.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

I have a little problem, I did not use any walkthrough. I just wandered and killed the running/gym succubus with the first mc and not ayumu. I assume the secret end is over for me. But also I can't find the door that the guide mentions, is it because i did not use the first mc for ayumu? because that would also mean I can't find any other virgin as cannon fodder so i am stuck i guess..

Edit: ok I found the door at forget it

Last edited:
May 13, 2020
Which stance did you use? I'm on warp 6 atm.
EDIT: Welp I managed to got her barely with Titania ring / Key of Survival/Success/Hatter altho Hatter can be replace because she doesn't apply any debuffs she only buff herself.
im late but im slave key main, submitting to succubi is the best :love:

Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
talking about stances
i find it sad that all they change is some text:(
they could have added different cgs for each stance:love:
but i guess they were too lazy:cautious:

anyhow it looks like they've finally decided to work on their next game:

i'll buy it when it's done:cool:

although i'm a bit sad that they won't complete their 3. game: 夢の魔物とお伽の騎士団
i still have the demo...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ImAMeatPopsicle
Dec 19, 2018
I will detail it in the spoiler to give you the step by step.

Hope this helped and stay safe!

Till next time.
ouch i think i miss something the occult guys should the last one who fight this imp
gonna see my safe again

thanks btw for guide you are hero so i can rest after saw the ending

Reactions: Pntuan

Lasalazar

Mar 17, 2019
talking about stances
i find it sad that all they change is some text:(
they could have added different cgs for each stance:love:
but i guess they were too lazy:cautious:
This game feels like they've put lots of effort into making it. Especially when you compare it with half dlsite catalogue. Gameplay and progression is nice. It not one of those "lose to view cg" games. Music is an absolute banger. You can slightly adapt the dialogues to your kinks. Etc.

Adding one cg for each stance essentially multiplies the amount of cgs by 3. It's a lot. Sure it would be the dream but to call the current game "lazy"? Cmon!

Reactions: ScarletIce

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
This game feels like they've put lots of effort into making it. Especially when you compare it with half dlsite catalogue. Gameplay and progression is nice.
i call games like this "sex fight" games i've made a list of them:cool:
(link in my signature)

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bweaves2020

Jan 1, 2020
I'm not sure how to get the last succubus in the valley, i see two different ways i can enter but i cant reach either one of them

VortexMagus

Mar 26, 2017
How exactly do you get the succubus for the theater kid? I'm assuming it has something to do with this candle I lit up in the basement of the clubhouse but I have no idea what to do afterwards. Candle just says "stop time" under it.

EDIT: Figured out how to get Mnemosyne.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes