dangandof

Nov 27, 2019
Could you specify your problem so we can try to help? When you extract into the folder, don't overwrite anything already in there, then just run the ./nw executable. I finished the game with this engine on Linux, it should work. If you are on Mac I can't really help much, it was just an idea to help that other guy and he could try it.

Edit: Oh I see your earlier post. No clue about that error, I only got similar ones when running stuff in VirtualBox without proper 3D/driver installation, that isnt probably the case for you.
DUDEEEE! It just worked,I was doing it wrong!! Thanks so much!!

Reactions: uxuxux

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I share a guide i found of the game:
Here's a text file version of that same guide with a little bit more added by me if you do get stuck after following the original guide. Anyone is free to add onto it with tips and such. Obvious spoiler

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
I have a huge problem, i need to have full bar of EP to get the boss fight with Mochizuki-sensei (nurse), but i have the skill "Breath Control" who lowers the EP bar after defeat a succubus.
1647672532002.png

How can i disable it or how can i edit those numbers? i dont want to start since the beginning. :(

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
I have a huge problem, i need to have full bar of EP to get the boss fight with Mochizuki-sensei (nurse), but i have the skill "Breath Control" who lowers the EP bar after defeat a succubus.
View attachment 1711798

How can i disable it or how can i edit those numbers? i dont want to start since the beginning. :(

theres a tool in the basement that you can use to increase EP, alternatively, manipulate EP by changing equipment

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
theres a tool in the basement that you can use to increase EP, alternatively, manipulate EP by changing equipment
that tool only works inside basement and i dont see any item or equipment who increase EP, only decrease it

Last edited:

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
that tool only works inside basement and i dont see any item or equipment who increase EP, only decrease it

essentially, wear equipment that give a lot of EP, go into battle and near max and win a battle, then swap off for non EP equipment afterwords. If you havent gotten equipment strong enough to give a different, then you are potentially stuck. The bar itself isn't supposed to be maxed, but it should have the glowing danger level

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
essentially, wear equipment that give a lot of EP, go into battle and near max and win a battle, then swap off for non EP equipment afterwords. If you havent gotten equipment strong enough to give a different, then you are potentially stuck. The bar itself isn't supposed to be maxed, but it should have the glowing danger level
Thx bro, i follow your advice and worked, you're an angel.
* It works, but when i put my equipment back to fight Mochizuki-sensei, my EP lowers and i need my gear to defeat her. :( Thx anyway.

Last edited:

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
Hm, it seems I downloaded an older version (1.0) of the fan translation from somewhere else and played through that. Are saves from the older version compatible with the English official release? Probably not.

EDIT: Hm, seems like it is compatible. I wonder if it breaks something, though.

Another question while I'm at it: If you didn't unlock the various tools in the Basement before you fight the final boss in the True Route, are you locked out from having access to them in that save file? You can't resume time to talk to the Ghostly Butler any more.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes