ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
True Ending stuck?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I have to start over? Do I have any other choice?
I'm pretty sure you don't need to break any windows to reach the Mirror world succubus. You Just need to politely ask that one mirror to move, that tell it that it's the most beautiful. Then it'll move on it's own, and you go through the mirror above it to cause an infinite mirror loop that sends you to the succubus's door.

SmilingTuning

Dec 23, 2021
I'm pretty sure you don't need to break any windows to reach the Mirror world succubus. You Just need to politely ask that one mirror to move, that tell it that it's the most beautiful. Then it'll move on it's own, and you go through the mirror above it to cause an infinite mirror loop that sends you to the succubus's door.
I think I get the wrong mirror, or should I politely break it? XD

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
I think I get the wrong mirror, or should I politely break it? XD
I've never had that happen to me... Just to be clear, you politely asked the mirror to move, then told it that it was the most beautiful in the land, then entered the mirror above it, right?

SmilingTuning

Dec 23, 2021
I've never had that happen to me... Just to be clear, you politely asked the mirror to move, then told it that it was the most beautiful in the land, then entered the mirror above it, right?
From the very first run until now I've never ever once given a choice to talk to the mirror. Please don't tell me it's a bug.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
From the very first run until now I've never ever once given a choice to talk to the mirror. Please don't tell me it's a bug.
This is the mirror I'm talking about, labeled "1". You talk to it and ask it politely to move, then tell it it is the most beautiful in the land. Then it slides over to where it is now. Afterwards you go through mirror "2", it does an infinite loop with mirror "1" eventually sending you over to the secret room. You pull the switch in that room to blow up the glass.

Attachments seem broken to me, so I'll provide this backup link in case I'm not the only one.

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Got a warning for I'm guessing gore. I didn't do this area yet, but would this thread want a gore tag then?
Good news is the game will just let you skip the whole area and consider it completed, but it ignores the special succubus.
View attachment 1561973

Also here's a save with (what I think is) 80% of the game done. Save should be in the recollection room; to leave just talk to the clock on the wall.
I risked it and trust me. It's not gore. Its main vampire-like bites... But she is a cat lmao

SmilingTuning

Dec 23, 2021
This is the mirror I'm talking about, labeled "1". You talk to it and ask it politely to move, then tell it it is the most beautiful in the land. Then it slides over to where it is now. Afterwards you go through mirror "2", it does an infinite loop with mirror "1" eventually sending you over to the secret room. You pull the switch in that room to blow up the glass.

Attachments seem broken to me, so I'll provide this backup link in case I'm not the only one.
Yes the attachment is broken at the moment I think, thank you!

I've lost my word on this. Please tell me I just got the place wrong but I've been circling in the area for hours now.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Yes the attachment is broken at the moment I think, thank you!

I've lost my word on this. Please tell me I just got the place wrong but I've been circling in the area for hours now.
That is so weird, I dunno. Did you get you're version somewhere else besides the op? Maybe you are playing on a different version of the game...
What difficulty mode are you playing on? Maybe that has something to do with it? I was playing on Hard. BUt like someone else said, you don't have to worry about pairing the correct student with the secret succubi, so you can just unlock the delinquent's memories from one of the other ones.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Please tell me I just got the place wrong but I've been circling in the area for hours now.
Like they said, you have the wrong version. Or you used old files like the outdated translation which was available months ago.
In that map there's a mirror blocking the lower-left path, and a gimmick to reset the mirror in case you've broken it, or made it commit seppuku.

SmilingTuning

Dec 23, 2021
That is so weird, I dunno. Did you get you're version somewhere else besides the op? Maybe you are playing on a different version of the game...
What difficulty mode are you playing on? Maybe that has something to do with it? I was playing on Hard. BUt like someone else said, you don't have to worry about pairing the correct student with the secret succubi, so you can just unlock the delinquent's memories from one of the other ones.
That's weird I downloaded it from the link OP provided directly, and yes I'm playing on Normal.

The other person pointed out I have the wrong version, thank you very much for your help mate!

SmilingTuning

Dec 23, 2021
Like they said, you have the wrong version. Or you used old files like the outdated translation which was available months ago.
In that map there's a mirror blocking the lower-left path, and a gimmick to reset the mirror in case you've broken it, or made it commit seppuku.
Thank you very much!

dangandof

Nov 27, 2019
Can anyone help me? i don't know what to do. I saw someone saying about donwloading njws but I couldn't do it, maybe I followed the wrong steps. 1646705918610.png

dangandof

Nov 27, 2019
I couldn't for my life get rid of similar issues on linux whether with wine or running windows in virtualbox. Loads of forums about webgl and fonts and winetricks and yadda yadda, so many hours wasted. If it's any similar on Mac I suggest you to use from now on for rpgmaker games. It just works. Extract, copy the game files into it's folder then run the nw executable. The worst thing I need to do since is renaming some files every now and then. (Because linux is case sensitive.)
Hey, I did this but still doesn't work. Idk if it is another problem or just I did something wrong

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Hey, I did this but still doesn't work. Idk if it is another problem or just I did something wrong
Could you specify your problem so we can try to help? When you extract into the folder, don't overwrite anything already in there, then just run the ./nw executable. I finished the game with this engine on Linux, it should work. If you are on Mac I can't really help much, it was just an idea to help that other guy and he could try it.

Edit: Oh I see your earlier post. No clue about that error, I only got similar ones when running stuff in VirtualBox without proper 3D/driver installation, that isnt probably the case for you.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes