Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Is there anyway to get rid of the rapture status effect. I keep trying to use Break II on it but it doesn't go away even though it says it gets rid of debuffs. Whenever I have the status effect I lose all my EP in one turn as the enemy does a triple attack.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
You guys know of any other games like this with fantastic music? It's rare for an eroge to have such banging songs. The only game I can personally think of is Pronant Symphony.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
It's already 40 min that I am running around teaset trying to find any barrel, trying to unlock Elfride. Where is it?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It's already 40 min that I am running around teaset trying to find any barrel, trying to unlock Elfride. Where is it?
Some new glasses might help :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys know of any other games like this with fantastic music? It's rare for an eroge to have such banging songs. The only game I can personally think of is Pronant Symphony.
Easy :p
- Succubus Quest
- Succubus quest side story: A librarian's short dream
- Succubus Rhapsodia (other dev, same spirit)
I haven't checked if the composer is the same guy as their former games'. I think he is?

Reactions: MGEfan and Aquilez

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Some new glasses might help :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Easy :p
- Succubus Quest
- Succubus quest side story: A librarian's short dream
- Succubus Rhapsodia (other dev, same spirit)
I haven't checked if the composer is the same guy as their former games'. I think he is?
Thanks.
I was deceived, I was told it is teaset near talking bat.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Could you specify your problem so we can try to help? When you extract into the folder, don't overwrite anything already in there, then just run the ./nw executable. I finished the game with this engine on Linux, it should work. If you are on Mac I can't really help much, it was just an idea to help that other guy and he could try it.

Edit: Oh I see your earlier post. No clue about that error, I only got similar ones when running stuff in VirtualBox without proper 3D/driver installation, that isnt probably the case for you.
Hey, I'm on Mac so I'm not too sure if this would work on Mac anyways but I gave it a shot. Whenever I run the NW app I just get this screen:

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 1.19.58 AM.png

Is there anything specific I have to do from here or is that it?? It doesn't seem to work, could just be a Mac thing.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's working now! I assume the issue was the Windows Version that I had chosen in Wine because changing it to Windows 10 makes the NW app work.

Last edited:
Reactions: uxuxux

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Just wondering is there any chance there are videos of the battles out there somehwere? I've only found like two videos on sites but nothing else

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
Playing this game in Hard Mode difficulty from the start made me discover killing urges I never thought I'd have.

Not only did I have to fight all five the main succubi at once and risk my skin against the last one, but I also had to fight all the five notorious succubi once again in the hardest difficulty possible! Fuck that! I had to grind for levels for hours to get enough memorials for the bonus stats.

Then this comes out?! You've got to be kidding me!

• Haha
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
OK. I keep trying to get to the true ending (second one) and the guide keeps on telling me that I have everything that I need except that I have only paired 4 out of the 5 bosses with the appropriate victim, even though I am sure that each victim got killed by the right boss. So, am I doing something wrong or is the game or translation incomplete? So, are you suppose to Analyze Occult Girl Boss during the fight? Is that how she transforms?

Last edited:

lewd_aa

Aug 8, 2017
If anyone's title screen says "version undefined" after , or finding that pressing F doesn't activate "Mood lock", you're probably playing on a browser or JoiPlay which doesn't support the JS patch loader that SQDT uses.

I've written a patch loader to manually load scripts via a list of files (patch/scripts.json and mod/scripts.json). This will replace SQDT's patch loader with mine, so only use this if necessary. You might need to update the aforementioned JSON files with new .js files if you add mods or update the game.

To remove the patch, edit www/js/plugins.js and replace "SQ_Patch_AA" with "SQ_Patch".

Reactions: Throwbert

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
What are the conditions for getting the minor succubi nude? I've had it happen a few times but I never was able to lock down consistently what triggers it.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Nah not the major ones I know they are dude matching I mean the minor ones. The foreplay ones XD

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes