Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
How I can save the game? I mean when you complete the game, the game don't let you save the game. ( In basement)
I was able to save the game after completing it (in the basement after the epilogue).

Sometimes the game's menu just fails to pop up, not sure what causes it. Maybe that's the issue you were having?

Reactions: ReC3KS

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
Well, I am at my wits in. I did everything I can think to do but I had zero ideas about how to satisfy the nurse. Every single time she use 'cherry picker' then I die. The only thing I can think to do is use a different character. I am so close to collecting all the scenes that I will look through all 23 pages to see if someone experienced my issue. If I find a solution or not then I'll update this. Any help would mean a ton when it comes to me archiving this game.

spellbook

Nov 28, 2020
Well, I am at my wits in. I did everything I can think to do but I had zero ideas about how to satisfy the nurse. Every single time she use 'cherry picker' then I die. The only thing I can think to do is use a different character. I am so close to collecting all the scenes that I will look through all 23 pages to see if someone experienced my issue. If I find a solution or not then I'll update this. Any help would mean a ton when it comes to me archiving this game.
which stage of the battle are you on, and where?

it's been a few months since I played so I don't remember, what does the skill do?

Reactions: FelixAP777

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
which stage of the battle are you on, and where?

it's been a few months since I played so I don't remember, what does the skill do?
Cherry picker is the finishing move of the nurse. Turns out the answer was simple, use the invisible pervert. She hints at this when she says 'It seems I was too much for your young heart...' I kept dying in the first stage. If you are seeing the second stage then you win. I am currently in the after-aftergame. Jesus the amount of content this game has is getting absurd, glad I am on the verge of documenting it all.

Reactions: spellbook

spellbook

Nov 28, 2020
Cherry picker is the finishing move of the nurse. Turns out the answer was simple, use the invisible pervert. She hints at this when she says 'It seems I was too much for your young heart...' I kept dying in the first stage. If you are seeing the second stage then you win. I am currently in the after-aftergame. Jesus the amount of content this game has is getting absurd, glad I am on the verge of documenting it all.
Ahhh, makes sense I hadn't encountered that skill, thanks for letting me know and have fun. Succubus Academia is really top tier among the femdom H games!

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
This is such an exceptional game. Well put together, well written, and well presented.
Musically, visually, gameplay, characterization, etc. Also really violates my empathy, exacerbates my thanatophobia, and generally makes me want to cry.

10/10 do recommend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
This is such an exceptional game. Well put together, well written, and well presented.
Musically, visually, gameplay, characterization, etc. Also really violates my empathy, exacerbates my thanatophobia, and generally makes me want to cry.

10/10 do recommend.

It must've been kinda interesting playing a game like this with that sort of phobia, considering its about succubi and all

• Red Heart
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
It must've been kinda interesting playing a game like this with that sort of phobia, considering its about succubi and all
Yea. I downloaded this a lo~ng time ago, so I had no idea what the game was about, or what to expect, when I opened it last night. Instantly got hooked by how well done everything was right from the start. That opening sequence of complete terror resonated with me. When I used it, I felt that stance. The writing is exactly how I'd act in the face of death.

Played through the Best Friends trophy.
Particularly uncomfortable between the constant reminders of hopelessness and inevitable death and from *pfks*, dialogue throughout the the boss herself (which was splendid, btw,) and dedicating a space to the dying dream. Life and aspirations dismissed with a promise "I'll never forget you," as though that somehow fixes everything, was painful. The affectionate murder feel of the bossfight was was such a lonely sort of despair, with how disproportionate the outcome would be between the two. All the dialogue did an excellent job building her character. I almost want to play though again with the other two styles to see her different lines. Dying Dream reflected the helpless, lonely, finality of death, and skillfully transitioned to the next victim. Very clever.

This experience completely destroyed my sleep and eating schedules, and made me feel a little sick throughout today. Like "I know I haven't eaten, but I feel like I want to throw up," and "is this what it feels like to be choked?" sick. I still haven't fully recovered, btw. Still, for some reason I still badly want to see how the story progresses. I'm invested in this hopeless, tragic story.
Just, maybe I'll wait at least a couple months before opening it again.

Oh, and because I was listening to FKJ right before, it was a lot worse.

Last edited:

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
So in the first scenario in the woods, I named the MC "Shrek" and called the Succubus "Voorhees". Needless to say, it completely destroyed any tension whenever their names came up in dialogue.

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Player_Osiris

Jul 28, 2022
View attachment 1561064

Overview:
With the appearance of seductive succubi, the academy is turned into another world.
With no means to battle the sex demons, all the humans can do is "satisfy" them, so they'll leave sooner.
However, to satisfy a Succubus, One Must Be Cum-Squeezed ... To Death.
And So It Was That You Were Chosen As The Sacrifice Meant To Restore Peace To The School
By Satisfying These Lusty Demons ...​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2021-02-26
Developer: SQDT - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Official Release)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1561072 View attachment 1561062 View attachment 1561075 View attachment 1561103 View attachment 1561063 View attachment 1561079 View attachment 1561070 View attachment 1561093 View attachment 1561071 View attachment 1561102 View attachment 1561073 View attachment 1561076 View attachment 1561077 View attachment 1561080 View attachment 1561074 View attachment 1561119 View attachment 1561078
I need help! I can't run the game. It says that i have to put the www file into the file with the same name and then run. I don't understand. Can you help?

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
I need help! I can't run the game. It says that i have to put the www file into the file with the same name and then run. I don't understand. Can you help?
You just need to extract the game and run it, no need to move files around unless you're trying to add mods. Can you post a screenshot of the error you're getting? If you can't get a screenshot, can you post the exact text of the error you're getting?

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
This may be answered but, how do you unlock the second scene/battle with the Notorious Succubus? And where do you fight the second scenes at?

Kamerondera

May 13, 2019
This may be answered but, how do you unlock the second scene/battle with the Notorious Succubus? And where do you fight the second scenes at?
Defeat each of the succubi with the correspondent virgin to get in the true ending rote, then you will need to fight the Notorious Succubus again in order to proceed.

If im not mistaken, there is a post in this thread with a guide to the true end and how to get each character in order

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
Awesome, thank you. I've been reading that there is a storyteller or something somewhere that can boost my stats! Where is this guy at? And how do I boost my stats? I read something about trophies. Still unsure. Just unlocked True End path and have read its difficult, especially without knowing where to boost stats

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
Awesome, thank you. I've been reading that there is a storyteller or something somewhere that can boost my stats! Where is this guy at? And how do I boost my stats? I read something about trophies. Still unsure. Just unlocked True End path and have read its difficult, especially without knowing where to boost stats
Also lost as to how to change my character without the basement in the post game true ending

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
Some new glasses might help :LOL:

Easy :p
- Succubus Quest
- Succubus quest side story: A librarian's short dream
- Succubus Rhapsodia (other dev, same spirit)
I haven't checked if the composer is the same guy as their former games'. I think he is?
Do you know of a link (if it exists) for an English version of those games? Very new to all this but I am addicted lol

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes