Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I bought the english main game and the DLC from DLsite and combined the two and I get this error. Any fixes?

Last edited:

Coobie

Oct 18, 2018
I bought the english version and the DLC, combined the two and I start getting fail to loaded errors. Any ideas
You need japanese version, because this japanese DLC is trying to search some files on japanese, but they have different names in english version.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
You need japanese version, because this japanese DLC is trying to search some files on japanese, but they have different names in english version.
Ah so I've wasted my money lmao. Anyway how do I get out of the frozen basement/gallery

mahman1912

Apr 29, 2021
This save is just before the final boss of the DLC. Just go back and down the basement and restart the clock to see the rest of the new enemies. Since this save is on a NG+ game it sadly does not have all the main game scenes. Make a backup of your saves first so that you don't accidentily delete anything.

Reactions: yougetme and MGEfan

nightkillua

Aug 6, 2019
Thank you, but I'm blocked after using the clock I'm becoming a passage on fire which requires 3 something I don't know what to do ^^

mahman1912

Apr 29, 2021
Thank you, but I'm blocked after using the clock I'm becoming a passage on fire which requires 3 something I don't know what to do ^^
I was stuck there for awhile myself, you need to take a picture of the three different enemy types in the water area after the fire then you can progress. I do not know if the photos have to be a certain rank or if the enemies in the photos need to be naked or not.

After that you can return and continue the story.

Reactions: Bargeld

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
hmm, its weird, I applied the Eng+JP patch, and now the game is glitchy, as in it lags when I move

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Been a while since I am here.

Has the DLC been added in the download links at the OP's first page?

Bargeld

Nov 9, 2019
(link GONE lule)

now kindly do share a way to either play this in eng autotranslated *not paying for any patreon ever
or at least how to keep the base game in eng

Last edited:

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
I know most (if not all) the Mystical Items come from the blue chests that appear at the end of each area (right before the boss of the area). Every time you fall into a trap while clearing that area for the first time, one of the chests will be removed (when you get to the chest, it will already be opened, so you can't get anything from it).

If you want to get all the mystical items, you have to beat every area without falling for any traps (there are some unavoidable scripted events that make you fall into a trap, those don't count). If you're having trouble, remember that you can save at any time, so you can just reload your last save if you fall into a trap.

(I'm only talking about the main game; I'm not sure about the DLC.)

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes