Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Does the game work in Joiplay? Or Android? 2.7gb is really large for a game.

Any compressed ones here? Pixel drain and racaty doesn't work for me. If there's MEGA that would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I played the game already and it's good. Sadly I can't finish it since it's taking me too long to grind. Took a complete save instead and it was pretty interesting to see all the stuff.

Last thing, it would be nice if there's a TLDR summary of the game story here.

Last edited:

oh god oh fuck

Jul 30, 2018
god DAMN i'm pumped for the english dlc. i'm just gonna buy the japanese ver off dlsite even though i can't read that ish!!! WOOT WOOT!

Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
Does the game work in Joiplay? Or Android? 2.7gb is really large for a game.

Any compressed ones here? Pixel drain and racaty doesn't work for me. If there's MEGA that would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I played the game already and it's good. Sadly I can't finish it since it's taking me too long to grind. Took a complete save instead and it was pretty interesting to see all the stuff.

Last thing, it would be nice if there's a TLDR summary of the game story here.
It does, BUT in animated battles will crash. You can use Maldives instead, it works without problem there.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
It does, BUT in animated battles will crash. You can use Maldives instead, it works without problem there.
Is Maldives another emulator like Joiplay or something? If so, then please send a link so that I can check it out.

Dica

Oct 24, 2018
Hi all. Tell me please, do I understand correctly that a DLC for the game has recently been released, but it has not yet been translated? Can someone explain in detail how to properly install the DLC and which version of the game to use?
I will be very grateful for your help.

Where can I see what this DLC adds to the game?

May 19, 2020
literally the perfect japanese eroge. goddamn, 10/10

Someone got paid to design a full-length video game OST for an rpg maker eroge. and they fucking nailed it. The main battle theme is iconic, kinda like the pokemon battle theme. devourer is just a better remix of the main battle theme. the graphics are stunning. i know art is subjective but if you dont like the animations in this you gotta get your eyes checked. A wide variety of girls that fit every jk stereotype. great replayability (the game is designed around it) and the level design is so damn clever.

KenrickAce

May 27, 2022
Screenshot (43).png
Does anyone know the scene that I am missing between the Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat from the Mirror Kingdom and how to get it?

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know the scene that I am missing between the Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat from the Mirror Kingdom and how to get it?
That's the Mad Hatter mini-boss. She's a little bit out of the way. To get to her, in the Mirror Kingdom, go past the area where the cutscene plays with the student who gets shrunken and eaten. A little ways past it, you'll go back through the same area again, but in another room with a drink still on the desk. Investigate it, drink it, and you'll shrink. Go through the mirror. In the next area, investigate the crack in the wall that's off to the right while in a shrunken state and it'll take you to a new area, where there's an emergency exit door, and a mirror that leads to the Mad Hatter.

Reactions: KenrickAce

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
How do I even satisfy the occult girl?
If you're having trouble unlocking her true form, make sure you're using Makoto (the protagonist from the same Occult Club), and use Investigate on her during her second scene. She'll sort of...cut in and do a little narration and then transform.

If you mean "winning" in general, the most important thing is probably to equip a ring that guards against Bind, since she uses it rather frequently, and and every time you try and fail to get free when locked into that status, it buffs her stats, which can add up (in addition to just limiting your own actions).

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
I wonder, can you fight and defeat the succubi here ? Or is it death whatever happens ? x)

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Thank you for your explanation. So my guy probably Transend death at this point. Literally giving all of the succubus (including Reaper) the middle finger lol.
actually MC and Succs are keeping each other alive, cause if i remember correctly it was stated that succs die if they are forgotten, hes a similar existance to them, they remember him and he remembers them

Reactions: ggjohnson4256

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
A couple of points expanding on the plot. It's kind of deliberately vague, but this is how I interpreted it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, as a note for SQDT's other games:

And a final point, regarding the DLC/Expansion's plot:

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes