Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm new to all this but was curious if there are more SQDT English Translated games of this genre/type. Preferably with succubus. If anyone knows where I should go to purchase/download that would be awesome. Thank you!

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the dlc for this game is out you know the fox and shrine maiden or what ever the title is using google translate

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Can't play it using this version of the game, needs to be the latest Japanese version. Don't think it was ever uploaded so now we have to be patient.

Kbob

Mar 11, 2018
So does anyone know if there is any plans for an English version of the DLC? I haven't seen anything on the developers Ci-En but I honestly could of just missed it.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
So does anyone know if there is any plans for an English version of the DLC? I haven't seen anything on the developers Ci-En but I honestly could of just missed it.
on ulmf the person that translated the main game talked to SQDT and ya they are going to be translating this one too

Reactions: Zenturial

Jespeer

Jun 27, 2019
Hey, I am in the re-collection room. How do you quit a scene and move on to the next? So far I've just been restarting the game

Sep 16, 2018
Is there a list of what all the accessories and keys do at max level? I remember seeing a list of them somewhere a while ago but can't find it now.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Can't play it using this version of the game, needs to be the latest Japanese version. Don't think it was ever uploaded so now we have to be patient.

there's also a patch for the DLC which include an update to ver 1.4.0 for the base game (go to the link i mention above, the patch for the DLC have "append" in its name if you're to lazy to MTL the page).
separate patch for base game ver 1.4.0 will be released separately soon, so right now ver 1.3.2 is the latest for the base game
(info gotten from that link directly translated with GTL)

Last edited:

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018

there's also a patch for the DLC which include an update to ver 1.4.0 for the base game
separate patch to ver 1.4.0 will be released separately soon
(info gotten from that link directly translated with GTL)
So should I use the update patch to 1.32 for the combined one to get the DLC? I am confused hahaha

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
So should I use the update patch to 1.32 for the combined one to get the DLC? I am confused hahaha
i edit the message you reply so it'll be more clearer.
if you only have the base game and not the DLC, use the file "JP + Eng combined" i share if you're pretty lazy to combine the JP and EN separately.
if you have the DLC and want to fix the bug you found, go to that link and download the "append" file for the bug fix that happen in DLC

Reactions: Reiga711

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
when there is a battle with more animated scene (the best) the games get too laggy, can i do something to solve this?

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
i edit the message you reply so it'll be more clearer.
if you only have the base game and not the DLC, use the file "JP + Eng combined" i share if you're pretty lazy to combine the JP and EN separately.
if you have the DLC and want to fix the bug you found, go to that link and download the "append" file for the bug fix that happen in DLC
dumb question, but the patch doesn't have the DLC, yeah?

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
yeah hahaha, so once I get the DLC and apply the JP+Eng patch, cuz I have the english version, it should work, yeah?
no, the JP + Eng patch is for the base game only. the DLC still in JP.
I share the latest patch available for the base game because of this quote below
after that, there's a bugfix patch for the DLC from that ci-en post which have the "append" name on it.
AFAIK the translation is on progress already (and no, i'm not the TL)

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes