racknam

Dec 12, 2017
How do I unlock using the extra male student mementos? I have entered new game + and unlocked all the graves, but haven't been able to use them for anything.

sinka69

Oct 5, 2020
Can't find better games than MGQ series, karryns prison, and this game. Anyone has any suggestions for quality femdom / slut hgames with good gameplay like these games?

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Too much censorship. Too tame scenes. Its all about girls dominating you and you can't barely do things.
At least the h part is very well integrated with the gameplay. Sadly its only mediocre.

Jul 28, 2017
Too much censorship. Too tame scenes. Its all about girls dominating you and you can't barely do things.
At least the h part is very well integrated with the gameplay. Sadly its only mediocre.
I mean, the rest are your opinions so I'm not gonna say anything about those, you do you, but... tame? One of the chicks literally bites chunks out of you.

John Sex

Sep 20, 2021
I can't get this game to run at all. On JoiPlay, I get a rendering error. Initially, I assumed JoiPlay was incapable of running the game, but then I attempted running this on a virtual windows 10 machine and got the same errors. RTPs, installed, I dunno what's wrong. Screenshot_20220528-214507_JoiPlay.jpg

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone else have problems with the Epithet system? I picked the "Choose later" option when I got the first choice, and now I haven't been given that choice again, or any further bonuses. I've got 44 stars and no Epithet bonuses.

Is there something I need to do to get Epithets again? Is my save just bugged? I tried talking to the Consoler and using the Epithet card item but neither give me the Epithet options.

EDIT: For some reason, at some point talking to the Consoler starts bringing up a menu that can be used to assign Epithets. No clue what I did to make things work again, maybe the menu only appears once you've beat a certain number of succubi? Anyway, if you encounter this same issue and you're less than 2/3 of the way through the game, there's a chance the issue will fix itself after a while.

Last edited:

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
For anyone having lag or fps issues (especially during fights, especially when animations are playing during those fights) here's a couple tips:

1. Close the game once in a while, especially after playing a section with lots of fight animations. I usually save, close and reopen the game every half hour or hour, and after every boss fight.

2. Set the Game process to higher priority. This is what finally did the trick for me, taking boss fights from 5-10 FPS to playing with almost no fps issues

Here's how to manually change the game process priority in Windows 10 (and similar operating systems):

1. Start the game and either start a new game or load a save.
2. Open the task manager. If you've got the compact view enabled, click "More details" at the bottom to get the full view
3. Under the "Processes" tab, find Game.exe and click the arrow to see all the associated processes
4. Find the Game.exe process that has the highest CPU usage (one should be far above the rest. If you can't find one that's obviously higher than the rest, get into a fight and you'll see it).
5. Right click the process that you found and click "Go to details". It should take you to the details tab and highlight the process.
6. Right click the process that you were taken to in the details tab.
7. Mouse over "Set priority" and pick "Above Normal". This will make a warning pop up. Accept it. Picking a higher priority than Above Normal (such as High or Realtime) may cause serious issues for your computer so I don't recommend doing it.
8. Repeat these steps every time you launch the game.

As you can see, doing it manually is a pain (especially if you're constantly restarting the game), so here's a BAT file that will do it automatically:

Code:
::Launches the game and set priority of all subprocesses to "Above Normal"
@echo off

start "Game" /AboveNormal "./Game.exe"
timeout /t 10 /nobreak
wmic process where name="Game.exe" CALL setpriority "above normal"

echo Done.
TIMEOUT 10
exit
Place this bat file in the same folder as Game.exe and use it to launch the game. After 10 seconds, it'll set Game.exe to "Above Normal" priority, then wait 10 more seconds before closing itself. You can change the number of seconds it waits if you'd like.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Man whoever skipped school that day is an absolute legend.
1654795558871.png
To be fair, it can be hard to read when you're shortsighted, high and drunk.
And we don't get many RPGM2K games anymore :LOL:

edit: like Mr Harrison says, "remember there are no stupid questions...". So I try not to quote these guys :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
How do you access the Pixie-insertmod and Phantom-insert mod content? I see the image files (once they've been decrypted), but how do you trigger those scenes? Do I need to enable the mods somehow?

EDIT: The mods are available on the Discord server in the OP. Check out the #mods channel; you'll find the two mods I mentioned and a few others as well.

Last edited:

ReC3KS

Oct 12, 2021
How I can save the game? I mean when you complete the game, the game don't let you save the game. ( In basement)

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes