sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Well that is a pleasurable and heroic way to go.
That's... hard to argue against. My usual "it's stupid to need to have a gameover here" argument is invalid :cry:
I'd still rather give the girl the best orgasm of her life, over commiting sepukku for her... That's one thing I really miss compared to the previous SQDT titles. Romance gets yandere-sque.
Luckily, the translator relayed that 'new logic' pretty well, and most girls aren't brainless, charmless predators. Even so, I don't mind a dark game but I still hope this was a one-shot thing.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So every time you die, you play after as another protagonist?
Kinda sucks actually...
And shouldn't there then be a "multiple protagonist" tag above?

Also, anyone know similar good looking RPGM games but a more normal gameplay, like without the whole you fuck you die stuff?

Reactions: duncanwadams

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Just started playing this, but why do the pixies have 10000/100000s of mood hp after I cleared the first succubus and first optional succubus. I'm at dream level 2 in hard first playthrough, but suddenly the pixies are like boss level of mood? Did I trigger something weird in the game? accidental Nightmare pixies? I used to smack them down in a couple of attacks but now they're tanky af. Or are they boss tanky for everyone? I hit them and the mood bar goes up by 1-2% now. My weapons are working fine, they still deal 1000-2000+ damage and I might be overlevelled but there's no explanation given ingame for boss like pixies, their durability went up sharply twice.

Edit: reboot fixed it? maybe a bug had slipped in or some random pixies were way tougher.

Last edited:

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Why is there a significant difference in quality between these two art :unsure: View attachment 1625350 View attachment 1625355
My understanding is that these are guest characters from other artworks. It's not that the art quality is intentionally lowered, they are trying to get them to look closer to their original works (the other guest succubi also have very different art styles from each other, if you look at it).

Jun 18, 2021
hey sooo i beat like half the succubi then decided to read comments and see that i'm fucking doomed cause i can't unlock the true ending with how i played the game.

Should I just start a brand new save and redo the 2 hours? or is there like a way to just go back and quick fix the characters i chose to satisfy the succubi with? I did it completely randomly specifically going for the abilities i thought were most effective + the waifus i liked the most first. I guess what i'm asking is, once I get the pleb ending, am i going to need to start from scratch *anyways* to complete my true ending, or will it be fairly simple to finish the last few things??
It's not Game Over for that playthrough. You can New Game+ and go back through. An interesting feature of this game is more like "Game Over+" where you can lose the game and it will start again, with a cheeky nod to you having lost with Question 3. :ROFLMAO:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think ...The best order for the difficult trophies is Slave start for normal(to learn the game), Coward start for hard , Brave start for Nightmare. good luck gamers. Brave is also the hardest stance to learn because you usually play into mobs burst move (for counter). its also fun to be brave has naato and tohru. Their convos when brave versus anything(esp their girls) goes into bdsm levels. same with coward for the locker room dude.

DinoMC

Aug 19, 2018
Is there any way to defeat the "delivery truck" that eventually appear in the base? Or is it just there to get killed by on purpose and get the isekai achievement?

Jun 18, 2021
Just started playing this, but why do the pixies have 10000/100000s of mood hp after I cleared the first succubus and first optional succubus. I'm at dream level 2 in hard first playthrough, but suddenly the pixies are like boss level of mood? Did I trigger something weird in the game? accidental Nightmare pixies? I used to smack them down in a couple of attacks but now they're tanky af. Or are they boss tanky for everyone? I hit them and the mood bar goes up by 1-2% now. My weapons are working fine, they still deal 1000-2000+ damage and I might be overlevelled but there's no explanation given ingame for boss like pixies, their durability went up sharply twice.

Edit: reboot fixed it? maybe a bug had slipped in or some random pixies were way tougher.
I have noticed this as well, with a relaunch of the game fixing HP levels back to normal.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Is there any way to defeat the "delivery truck" that eventually appear in the base? Or is it just there to get killed by on purpose and get the isekai achievement?
If its what im thinking of then dont try to beat it and you'll win. Though i dont think you get anything out of it.

May 13, 2020
how the fuck do i beat nina? she claps my cheeks it's not even close, she has a super move every like 2 turns and starts me at 50% lust. even if i veil, her virgin drain one shots me.

i haven't even tried the nurse or goddess yet...

syke! lucked out and hit a 12k crit on nina and goddess was free. once i do nurse i'll be out of lives though, is there anything i should do before i do nurse?

Last edited:
May 13, 2020
how the fuck do i beat nina? she claps my cheeks it's not even close, she has a super move every like 2 turns and starts me at 50% lust. even if i veil, her virgin drain one shots me.

i haven't even tried the nurse or goddess yet...

syke! lucked out and hit a 12k crit on nina and goddess was free. once i do nurse i'll be out of lives though, is there anything i should do before i do nurse?
decided fuck it, sent it, beat the 5 girls at once, but now i'm back at the beginning and don't know what i need to do for the mysterious letter, or to fight the notorious succubus' implied 2nd fight. i'm basically as clueless as i was on my first playthrough, except this time i know i have to match the girls

Servalwi

Jun 20, 2017
I'm late to the party and doing my first run on hard difficulty. 14 hours in and I beat all the main succubus and managed to beat 2 extra succ, the forest and the swimming pool (spent the last 4 hours reload scumming the fight). Seems like this is my hard stuck point.

Been grinding to maxed everything that I can.

After reading this thread seems like i'm missing some items that needs to do a puzzle to unlock them (the lab burner with the fire guy, and more)

Are the enemy became too hard after the clock melt? because normal enemies started to kicking my ass.
Should I go through with the NG+?

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes