RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I can't seem to find the plateau after fighting the golden fox boss, can someone tell me where to go?
You have fought the gold fox, yes? Your next step is to go to the castle. There should be an unlocked path outside the rest stop and is between the path to the mountains and the river

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
Found it, there were floating plataforms at the center of the town.
Thank you for the help.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
aw man great game. loved going through it and playing with all the skills. Although I can't shake this feeling that there's a secret true ending after beating Iris. with some requirements to head into a new area like make sure you've befriended every single monster or something

but since ive skimmed through every page and didn't find anything, I guess there isn't any?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
aw man great game. loved going through it and playing with all the skills. Although I can't shake this feeling that there's a secret true ending after beating Iris. with some requirements to head into a new area like make sure you've befriended every single monster or something

but since ive skimmed through every page and didn't find anything, I guess there isn't any?
Nope, no secret endings. But, the dev did leave the ending open ended, so a second game is pretty possible.

Jan 25, 2018
Mm, pretty close to clearing/completing everything for this game. The one thing I can't seem to find is the "speed ribbon / jump ribbon" for completing the extra 2+ jump equipment unlock. Does anyone have any idea where this is?

Edit. Ahh, it's a craftable./

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Dev's working on their next game. It takes place after this one, and is (currently) called Succubus Affection: the third succubus. aptly so, because the story is about a third succubus moving in to your village, while you and the others are still researching and training to get your "rape me" powers under control.
1 (5).gif

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Dev's working on their next game. It takes place after this one, and is (currently) called Succubus Affection: the third succubus. aptly so, because the story is about a third succubus moving in to your village, while you and the others are still researching and training to get your "rape me" powers under control.
View attachment 658737
If she is the third succubus, and the ones in this thread are the first, who's the second

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes