darkredspiral

Jun 28, 2019
where can I find mimics? I can only find 4.
edit: nvmd I have all passives, so I guess I found all mimics.

Last edited:

Radio69

Sep 18, 2017
Games like this one are rare these days. Sex being the reward and punishment through dungeon crawling/rpg battles is super niche. The best of both worlds. More H games should do this IMO.

Regardless one of the few games I actually didn't want to look for a save file.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Games like this one are rare these days. Sex being the reward and punishment through dungeon crawling/rpg battles is super niche. The best of both worlds. More H games should do this IMO.

Regardless one of the few games I actually didn't want to look for a save file.
Facts. I completely agree, one of the few h-games i actually wanted to play through, and i love how sex is a reward, a punishment, and the way you progress. (since you gain stats after forming contracts which requires sex)

Reactions: Radio69

telephone man

May 15, 2019
does anyone have a library of the scenes where you give up against the people you need to contract/bosses?
if your confused i mean these scenes when you give up against them.
1590451133081.png

Reactions: tbstbs1

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
where can I find mimics? I can only find 4.
edit: nvmd I have all passives, so I guess I found all mimics.
I think there's more than 4 : in the 2nd room (a big one) of the mountain area, there's a platform hidden at the top left with 3 big chests (including a mimic) + a chibi devil. It's only accessible by mastering several areal skills, and there are several other secrets like that in the game.

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Is there something to do about the unlimited fps in loading screen? It's teering my pc, like wtf is this 5k+ fps, i cant get thru loading screen

keroninvasion

Aug 29, 2019
Notice there isn't any mentions of an area I found for those interested in completion. In the Water Corridor, found in the last stage (it's a room to the right of the Hut On The Plateau teleport), there is a floor beneath the stage you can drop through, keep doing so until you finally make it to the chests. Images attached below.

Reactions: domigera

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
does anyone have a library of the scenes where you give up against the people you need to contract/bosses?
if your confused i mean these scenes when you give up against them.
View attachment 670571
If you're talking about the scenes then there actually is a library of them in the game itself. If you go to the starting house and go out the back door after beating all the bosses then you can rewatch any give up scenes without needing to fight the bosses

lol778

Dec 22, 2018
Can someone help me, im stucked in main menu and cant begin the game, do not ignore me, thanks

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Can someone help me, im stucked in main menu and cant begin the game, do not ignore me, thanks
Gonna guess you don't know the controls. A is select, S is cancel, C is menu, and you can find the rest by checking the Keybinds in settings.

lol778

Dec 22, 2018
Gonna guess you don't know the controls. A is select, S is cancel, C is menu, and you can find the rest by checking the Keybinds in settings.
i still stucked, when i press yes on select name the game back to the main menu (sorry my english is not too good)

turnedboy

Dec 22, 2019
I am having an issue anytime I try to launch the game after exiting, it immediately crashes and gives me this as a report
45% memory in use.
0 MB physical memory [0 MB free].
0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
0 MB user address space [3720 MB free].
Read from location 00000000 caused an access violation.
im having the same problem

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes