mrpie125

Feb 4, 2018
How do you use the items you collect? I have it selected, but I'm pressing every button and nothing works.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
How do you use the items you collect? I have it selected, but I'm pressing every button and nothing works.
as far as i am aware collecting items is used for BUYING items or they have passive effects like your HP going up every day.
How do I get new abilities? Is it like in fobs?
contract more of the same girl.
3 for the ability
6 for the passive
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you guys need a translation here
just extract it into the file the exe is in and run it then save the rar/zip somewhere on your desktop or in a folder for later games.

soldier boy

May 7, 2020
Finished the game... Best H game I played (FoBS is the second place). Who ever doesn't know if he/she wants to play this game, I highly recommend to.

FireDog101

Jul 21, 2017
so I have read and done everything I have seen to try and get Shannon, Selma, and Iris sex scenes, but nothing has worked. I have masturbated in front of them every day 3 to 4 times for 30 sec or more, and went to sleep when the number gets to 100 and the moon pops up, I have done this for like 24 days in-game. Am I doing something wrong? do I need to beat the game first, or get bast a boss to be able to get them? I feel I have done everything I can and still nothing. Any help will be much appreciated.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
so I have read and done everything I have seen to try and get Shannon, Selma, and Iris sex scenes, but nothing has worked. I have masturbated in front of them every day 3 to 4 times for 30 sec or more, and went to sleep when the number gets to 100 and the moon pops up, I have done this for like 24 days in-game. Am I doing something wrong? do I need to beat the game first, or get bast a boss to be able to get them? I feel I have done everything I can and still nothing. Any help will be much appreciated.
Did you only masterbate in front of them or did you cum on them as well?

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
How do you set transparency?
Transparency only works on some sex scenes by making the character in front transparent... unfortunately doesnt work on shop counter if thats what you wanna know. You can find the buttons in settings. I thin it was D and F or something close to them but im not sure anymore.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes