Napert

Jul 13, 2018
how do i drop down in this game? i can see a lot of platforms below the platform i'm standing on, but with no way of reaching them

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
go to page 3 and there should be better translation that handles that.
I got that translation and got the same result as the other guy it won't translate the ending for me and I have no idea what it says and I really wanna know

Bacca174

Jun 23, 2020
I got that translation and got the same result as the other guy it won't translate the ending for me and I have no idea what it says and I really wanna know
well at least you can understand the story before the ending, i couldn't get the patch thing to work so I'm playing blind, I'm surprised on how far I am making it

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Im not planning on downloading it again and cant find it online but it talked about their daily lives after the game... i think? Shota kept training and girls were working on way to stop that estrus efect he had on other girls.

hanssolo9696

Apr 3, 2019
so i haven't seen anyone asking about that which surprised me pretty much

iris says there could be a way to clone yourself like lisa and you can have different h scene with monsters that have multiple limbs

any idea if this is legit and where to find that?

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
so i haven't seen anyone asking about that which surprised me pretty much

iris says there could be a way to clone yourself like lisa and you can have different h scene with monsters that have multiple limbs

any idea if this is legit and where to find that?
Im pretty sure theres no such a thing but i do remember her saying that.

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
I have to extract the game with location of Japan or is not necessary?
because I don't get more than 5 skills I don't know why

fairyhell

Sep 23, 2018
Do you guys know how to unlock the bird girl?
The one with black wings who give you stuff everyday.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Do you guys know how to unlock the bird girl?
The one with black wings who give you stuff everyday.
First, there's no bird girls in the game. Second, she's either a devil or lesser succubus, and her name is Shannon. Third, masturbate and cum at her once every morning

fairyhell

Sep 23, 2018
First, there's no bird girls in the game. Second, she's either a devil or lesser succubus, and her name is Shannon. Third, masturbate and cum at her once every morning
Right, it's just she looks like a bird on first look with her hair and her hands. The auto translation says her name is Selma, huh. Thanks for the tips btw.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Tbh this game is fuckin great. I just finished it and I really hope a sequel comes out. A bit challenging at times but with the translation that someone else did to make the MTL legible, it played and felt just great.

WhydoIgottaregister

Jul 7, 2020
Alright I'll be honest this is a very ambitious suggestion and will probably take long time to achieve, but maybe when you use the "Call" ability and take control of a monster girl, you can unlock new H scenes with when interacting with the other girls. Maybe even the option to become a male version of the monster you choose, such as a slime boy character or an angel.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes