DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Alright I'll be honest this is a very ambitious suggestion and will probably take long time to achieve, but maybe when you use the "Call" ability and take control of a monster girl, you can unlock new H scenes with when interacting with the other girls. Maybe even the option to become a male version of the monster you choose, such as a slime boy character or an angel.
The game is already complete... and the developer propably has no idea this site even exists :D

May 27, 2020
Hi guys.

I've one question if you don't mind.

Did i need to bang every girls i've in my village or just the friends one which i take to go one the forest??

Thank you.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys.

I've one question if you don't mind.

Did i need to bang every girls i've in my village or just the friends one which i take to go one the forest??

Thank you.
Okay well first off are you using the MTL or the fan translation?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The fan tranlation one i think the one on page 3.
Alright well as long as you're using the fan translation everything should be pretty much legible. You don't need to fuck everyone, you only need to fuck the monster girls that attack you to get them to stop, and so you can sign a contract with them to buff yourself and potentially unlock new skills.

May 27, 2020
Alright well as long as you're using the fan translation everything should be pretty much legible. You don't need to fuck everyone, you only need to fuck the monster girls that attack you to get them to stop, and so you can sign a contract with them to buff yourself and potentially unlock new skills.
Ok so no need to bang the other girs in my village just the one on the forest got it thank you.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, so I've just discovered a soft lock glitch. If you have the mimic skill equipped where you put yourself in a chest and fall quickly, damaging any enemies below you, and wait long enough for yourself to be "offered up" from the drawback of the skill in front of a mimic's empty chest, you will be unable to move or break out, you'll just be stuck there. This, afaik, can only be fixed by exiting the game.

gothisfuta

Jul 6, 2020
How can I save my progress? i'm from brazil and i have to translate the game, but i don't know how to save, could you please tell me? (say clearly, I usually don't understand 100%)

Sep 15, 2018
but how? when I enter the game always asks to create a new character in the first 2 options of the menu
After completing the tutorial you should go to this place and save the game.

03.PNG

After that your character will fall asleep and after he wakes up, click "C" on the keyboard and go with the arrows to "Options" and click "A" and go down to "Quit Game"

05.PNG

Now open the game again and wait to load.
This screen will appear, "click Continue from"

"Notice that it is already selected, just click "A"

01.PNG

done, you continue where you left off:

02.PNG

gothisfuta

Jul 6, 2020
After completing the tutorial you should go to this place and save the game.

View attachment 724468

After that your character will fall asleep and after he wakes up, click "C" on the keyboard and go with the arrows to "Options" and click "A" and go down to "Quit Game"

View attachment 724470

Now open the game again and wait to load.
This screen will appear, "click Continue from"

"Notice that it is already selected, just click "A"

View attachment 724485

done, you continue where you left off:

View attachment 724500
ui ui ja joguei space paws kkkkkkkkk

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes