SrDanny

May 20, 2020
hey bro where that palace?
I done defeat golden fox where i must go?
can you tell me order the palace to the destination
Outside of the succubus house where you sleep, to the left the sign will always update to tell you what's up and where to go and how to find the place. Basically directions, If I remember correctly its a new portal underneath the cave after the highway road thing, what ever its called or translated for you. Either way yeah, check that sign I mentioned for you to know exactly.

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
Outside of the succubus house where you sleep, to the left the sign will always update to tell you what's up and where to go and how to find the place. Basically directions, If I remember correctly its a new portal underneath the cave after the highway road thing, what ever its called or translated for you. Either way yeah, check that sign I mentioned for you to know exactly.
yah i done check it but i dont know where the castle
tell me bro

Gogeta68

Jan 19, 2018
Guys can you help me out?
I tried to use the patcher but the text don't get translated, it is really annoying, some help?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Guys can you help me out?
I tried to use the patcher but the text don't get translated, it is really annoying, some help?
assuming you patched it right you have to wait for the text to be run though bing translator

edit make sure your using the shortcut the patcher makes

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
Hi! New here to the community. (somewhat as I've seen my searches always lead me to this site) I finally got around to downloading the game and I was happy to see that there was another game made like the forest. just some things I want to know. 1. I've inputted the translation patch that's been proof read, is there anything else I need to do to polish it? 2. I've noticed that I can't play this on controller which is weird because Forest allows you to use a remote. It's not a deal breaker just find it odd that the previous game they made allowed it.
And lastly I saw that the game is being released on Steam soon I really like this person's game, what is support them in any way if I get it or should I refrain? Thanks in advance!

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
so this game is you have to somehow make all the enemy be your friend instead of kill them?...
that is just brand new game play.....
any cheats?... ( sorry for asking but im so noob and i can't get pass the boss fight thing )

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I've inputted the translation patch that's been proof read, is there anything else I need to do to polish it? 2. I've noticed that I can't play this on controller which is weird because Forest allows you to use a remote. It's not a deal breaker just find it odd that the previous game they made allowed it.
not the same team just a few who are the same like Zell
And lastly I saw that the game is being released on Steam soon I really like this person's game, what is support them in any way if I get it or should I refrain? Thanks in advance!
if you like it you should buy it on steam when it comes out though I wouldn't fault you if you waited for it to be on sale, I am.

edit Kagura Games has good rep when it comes to how they treat their partners if that's what your worried about

any cheats?... ( sorry for asking but im so noob and i can't get pass the boss fight thing )
not that I'm aware of

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
so this game is you have to somehow make all the enemy be your friend instead of kill them?...
that is just brand new game play.....
No cheats, but you can essentially grind stats infinitely : beside befriending girls, foods also permanently raise your stats (with a few exception), and having sex earn you skill points. both have a daily cap so you have to wait until the bed at home is at 100% so you can continue grinding.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
No cheats, but you can essentially grind stats infinitely : beside befriending girls, foods also permanently raise your stats (with a few exception), and having sex earn you skill points. both have a daily cap so you have to wait until the bed at home is at 100% so you can continue grinding.
the cap is 3 levels of affection per day for each girl by the way

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes