TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Got it.. this sound like i have to play this game seriously lol...
It wasn't really that hard for me, but I might just be biased since the only times I lost were when I just got overwhelmed and forgot to look at my health bar or when it was on purpose for reasons I won't elaborate on right now. Just so long as you make sure that you constantly are using skills and attacking, as well as have your accessories and friends equipped to get the bonuses they provide, you should be fine.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
It wasn't really that hard for me, but I might just be biased since the only times I lost were when I just got overwhelmed and forgot to look at my health bar or when it was on purpose for reasons I won't elaborate on right now. Just so long as you make sure that you constantly are using skills and attacking, as well as have your accessories and friends equipped to get the bonuses they provide, you should be fine.
I had a hard time with the fox but other then that it wasn't that hard tho I hear a lot of people get stuck on the mermaid

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know how, but I KO'd and beast girl and somehow her clothes torn off and now i can get any friendly beast girl naked after hitting her multiple times, but i can't do that to other girls, why?

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I don't know how, but I KO'd and beast girl and somehow her clothes torn off and now i can get any friendly beast girl naked after hitting her multiple times, but i can't do that to other girls, why?
certain characters can have there clothes removed by attacking them (usually only when they are downed or set as a follower) The ones i know can have clothes removed are the beast girl, dragon girl, and mermaid.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
certain characters can have there clothes removed by attacking them (usually only when they are downed or set as a follower) The ones i know can have clothes removed are the beast girl, dragon girl, and mermaid.
The Bee girl removes her top when you cum in her multiple times, the goblin girl the same but she takes off her panties

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
I think these guys are at the top of the adult game genre. The highest of quality work I love it, if only the translation was better then it would be one of the best games on here.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I think these guys are at the top of the adult game genre. The highest of quality work I love it, if only the translation was better then it would be one of the best games on here.
Machine translation is really shitty, but there's a fan translation on one of these pages. If you find it, use it. It makes the game so much more understandable.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes