clax

May 5, 2020
Does the game say all characters are of age? Because I
don't know this game and I don't want to download something that has that type of content in it, I don't want anything to do with that

Last edited:

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Does the game say all characters are of age? Because I
don't know this game and I don't want to download something that has that type of content in it, I don't want anything to do with that
Main cahracter was found as a baby and this game is happening 10 years later.... sooo i guess hes 12 or something like that? The rest are monstergirls with age not being specified but they are propably mature enough for their respective species. But its an fantasy world and the boy is not specified to be our world human so you can adjust it in your head to whatever floats your boat.

Edit: But its a lovely game with actual gameplay. Even if you find that stuff repulsive i recommend to give it a try.

clax

May 5, 2020
Main cahracter was found as a baby and this game is happening 10 years later.... sooo i guess hes 12 or something like that? The rest are monstergirls with age not being specified but they are propably mature enough for their respective species. But its an fantasy world and the boy is not specified to be our world human so you can adjust it in your head to whatever floats your boat.

Edit: But its a lovely game with actual gameplay. Even if you find that stuff repulsive i recommend to give it a try.
Idk sounds illegal, gonna have to pass on that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tag50

gothisfuta

Jul 6, 2020
1594669835930.png
does anyone know where i have to go after that part? And how can I relate to Selma and the purple-haired saleswoman?

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
Aloh, so I've been playing this game for so long, I am about to enter that castle after the fight with the Foxy Girl. My question is if any of you know where to find steak, fish and or delicious milk. So far I've only found like 3 fish once not really aware of where. My guess its that in a treasure chest, but not sure. It seems that the food you can make with those 3 have good loot, but thus far I still don't know where to farm those. Someone said in much ealier threads that you could find milk in Selma's house, but I've searched across town and there, to no avail.
If anyone knows, I'ld appreciate it. This turned out to be more fun that I thought.

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
Aloh, so I've been playing this game for so long, I am about to enter that castle after the fight with the Foxy Girl. My question is if any of you know where to find steak, fish and or delicious milk. So far I've only found like 3 fish once not really aware of where. My guess its that in a treasure chest, but not sure. It seems that the food you can make with those 3 have good loot, but thus far I still don't know where to farm those. Someone said in much ealier threads that you could find milk in Selma's house, but I've searched across town and there, to no avail.
If anyone knows, I'ld appreciate it. This turned out to be more fun that I thought.
Talk to the beargirl. She should give you some from the hunt, and she hunts everyday.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
The answer has been given to you. But in retrospect, you don't need to eat at all. Just improve your skills by fucking the common monsters whilst making a contract with them

Reactions: SrDanny

Jibu

Jul 17, 2020
I'm having trouble applying the translation from page 3. I followed the readme from that file, but after the step where I should close the game, the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" is nowhere to be found.

I still paste the downloaded _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt where I think it should be (AutoTranslator/Translator/en/Text/) but the game still uses the translation from the internet. What did I do wrong?

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
Someone can give me a walkthrought
I Done defeat The golden fox
What i must go next?
someone help me i dont kknow where to go
After defeat the golden fox

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
Bro you know where i must go after defeat golden fox
Castle,Where is it?
can you tell me?
i dont know where the castle

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes