Naru from the 5th C

Jan 1, 2020
this "Patch and Run" exe doesnt open or work. MTL works just fine tho (except lining and text locations). is installation important to run the game?

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
I tried using stealed seal’s translation, but it seems that almost half of the dialogue doesn’t switch to English after it finishes typing. How can I fix this?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
English is my first language. How hard would it be for me to do a translation based off the MTL? Like are the files hard to deal with? Do I need special software?

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
English is my first language. How hard would it be for me to do a translation based off the MTL? Like are the files hard to deal with? Do I need special software?
Kagura Games has this on their to-do list, but there is a half-decent reipatcher translation in the thread somewhere you could tidy up if you really wanted.

Edit: May or may not be this

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Will there be a sequel to this and are there other games this good?
They already confirmed there will be some sort of sequel (unknown if it will be a new game or an expansion), to which they will work on after they're done with Zell's game "Shiro no Yakata"

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Looks like the game will get the english translation soon enough on Dlsite. From what I understand, it will only appear on the english side of the website, but those whow own a japanese copy will be able to claim a free coupon.
Worth noting that it's won't be the same as the steam version : different translator & only the later will be uncensored (courtesy of Kagura game).

Reactions: PerroMuerto11

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

I don't think this is the Kagura Games version but look!

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes