Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
If you look at the that green shield always means some kind of DRM, in this case a serial number.
Do you happen to know if similar DRM has been broken and provided here in the past? Or is the Steam version a more realistic expectation for the English version?

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
The demo on dlsite got decent english. Is it possible for anyone to upload the full version of it?
Link:

May 1, 2020
So the English version has a DRM, but would it be possible to share the files to make the Japanese version into English? I'm stupid when it comes to stuff like this and doubt it would be as simple as just copy pasting some files, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
So the English version has a DRM, but would it be possible to share the files to make the Japanese version into English? I'm stupid when it comes to stuff like this and doubt it would be as simple as just copy pasting some files, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?
I tested it and no, unfortunately it does not work :/

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
anyone know how to equal skills? can't figure it out
if you mean equipping skills, it's not hard. just go into the menu (default "c") hit select (default "a") until you open the skill menu, and change your skills there. you can also get more skill slots by going into the settings icon by your bed. you get more skills by befriending more girls, and you can improve skills at the shop using sp, that you get by screwing girls.

jacksnka

Jun 21, 2017
I like the game, but if the translation was faster than just waiting for it, this would be really amazing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's the censored version that's available now, the one isn't out yet.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder
May 1, 2020
Isn't the version here the censored version as well? If so, it doesn't bother me that much so I may buy it on DLsite since they are giving out a 15% off coupon. May as well support the devs with a better translation.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Isn't the version here the censored version as well? If so, it doesn't bother me that much so I may buy it on DLsite since they are giving out a 15% off coupon. May as well support the devs with a better translation.
I agree. You'd probably have to wait another year or two for Kaguragames to release their translation with their current pace.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes