kopy

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone please share a save with me, I can't advance in the game, I'm very bad: c

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can bet $100 dollars, Kagura will use the same translation with the uncensored CGs.
Possibly. But Goblin Walker had a official DLSite translation just like this, when it came out on Steam though it had a awful SakuraGame one instead. They might be under no obligation to share them.
Can someone please share a save with me, I can't advance in the game, I'm very bad: c
There's one back here.

May 2, 2017
How do you leave at the start of the game after training with the witch girl? All I can do is run around the house and go in the back garden, or change the difficulty level or sleep.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
How do you leave at the start of the game after training with the witch girl? All I can do is run around the house and go in the back garden, or change the difficulty level or sleep.
Iris mentioned earlier that you should make contracts with the girls at the designated areas. There's a sign in front of the house that always tells your objective

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
no it's not a sequel to forest of the blue skin neither is it prequel. They are working on the sequel of the succubus affection which is going to be succubus affection 2, and fotbs is not even finished so it's work in progress.
FOBS was meant to be just a gallery for monster girls which he will keep expanding, so it shouldn't be considered as an actual game with an end, so he could just drop it at some point (though the latest version says otherwise, but it lacks content, probably because more work goes into the other games).

Zell likes doing sprites and animations but not actually programming, so he got the offer to make a game together with another dev which resulted in Succubus Affection, and as you say there will be a sequel for it.

In the meantime he is also working on his new game, Shiro no Yakata, but I think it is more a test for a better engine for his own games since the one for FOBS was limited which resulted in splitting it into two versions.

Reactions: Farofero

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Just to check are you stuck inside the house or did you exit the house and are not sure where to go?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
These pixel games tend to be lacking, but you should check out Dandy Boy now that game is shaping out to be pretty good. I found this on Gelbooru. it reminded me of this game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dandy-boy-adventures-v0-5-dandyboyoni.16255/
Not sure whether it is meant as an answer to another post or just a reaction to this game.

I just want to say that it feels out of place since they show no relation content-wise except that both have pixel art (especially since the screenshots imply that it plays more like a VN with dialogues and pictures instead of ingame animations, besides the fact that there are no monster girls which are the main point for this one).

Also, the gif seems to be from Attack it! Devil Legion by Poring (new game from same dev is Castle of Temptation).

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There is any change from 1.06 or only some bug fixes? In the thread there is no changelog.

Zexbid

Aug 4, 2017
For a second, I thought the Kagura Games localization dropped without my noticing it.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
There is any change from 1.06 or only some bug fixes? In the thread there is no changelog.
From DLSite

Ver1.07 ● Bug fix ● Function to temporarily lower the status after clearing ● Option to reduce the weight of water expression
Ver1.08 ● Bug fix ● Screenshot key can be changed in config

There is nothing about 1.09e so I am guessing that it is just the DLSite official English version.

Edit: As a matter of fact that maybe what the "e" in the version is meant to imply.
Edit2: Here is the URL so you can see the patch notes for the Japanese version

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

Deathrevived

Apr 5, 2018
Went from 1.06 to 1.09e, decided to replay game since its the official English version and not that weird sounding auto translated stuff (I did beat 1.06 completely though, big fan of this game already). Found a couple bugs in the 1.09e version of the game, mostly with passive skills.

Passive skills:
Slime lotion 0/0 now (originally went up to 10/10). Won't let me put skill points in to level it at all.
Gathering know-how 1/1 now (originally went up to 5/5). It says it has multiple levels but max is 1 now.
Surprise ejaculation and practical magic 10/10 now (originally went up to 5/5). Got 5 whole new levels, unsure if this is intentional.

Also the sex technique message is off (the one you get while you have sex to let you know you leveled your skill up, making the monster girls heart fill faster), was originally something like this with the auto translator:
Slime sex technique has improved. LV 6
Now its this
sex technique has improved. LV 6
^^ Its missing the monster race here.

Final thing I've noticed is some of the food descriptions. Most foods stay as a permanent buff, but the ones on the last page only work for that 1 day you ate it (this is normal). However the description doesn't make sense now)
For example, with auto translator (1.06):
Herbal Potion - Expires at end of day. Max HP + 22. HP recovery + 5
But in official English (1.09e), it says:
Herbal Potion - Spend the whole day. Max HP + 22. HP recovery + 5

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
ok, so the game has 2 exe files from the download links:

startup.exe= DRM verification required, probably the full version
SuccubusAffection1.09E.exe = what I think is the trial version

I checked the official english page of the game:

apparently the trial version only has up until the end of stage 1, while the full version is the completed game.
But I played the game until the 2nd real boss fight, do you even need to use the startup.exe?

edit: tried to use a DRM removal tool but failed. thought might be useful for others who had problems in other games with DRM:
https://f95zone.to/threads/drm-removal-tool.40612/

Last edited:
Reactions: hja190
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes