Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know if this works or not, hope it is allowed to post links like this:

It says that is the proper english ver. Gonna try to download it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I didn't believe them as they some times post uncracked games or trial versions, but SVS Comics say they have it too.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I don't know if this works or not, hope it is allowed to post links like this:

It says that is the proper english ver. Gonna try to download it.
Hentai Bedta also posted the Cheelai Dragon Ball game?
Today was a good day!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you know the password for the .rar of the Cheelai game?
The password is sometimes there on the games page like with Succubus Affection. If not then there is a list of the different uploaders passwords, just click on the red password link under the sites name.

ArabelCRK

Oct 6, 2019
Companion? No. She, like the rest of the townspeople, is just pressing the Up key as soon as you unlock their respective sex scenes
because by pressing up nothing happens so I was curious since she is the final boss

Last edited:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
because by pressing up nothing happens so I was curious since she is the final boss
Normal Iris has a handy scene at some point. Boss Iris has separate animations that you can see when you beat her and she spawns in one of the NPC areas.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but where do I get the ReiPatcher?

D

Deleted member 2585477

Isn't the version here the censored version as well? If so, it doesn't bother me that much so I may buy it on DLsite since they are giving out a 15% off coupon. May as well support the devs with a better translation.
In what way it is censored?

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes