wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
ty. im asking because theres a steam version it by kagura games

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
Do you guys know any other games like this one?

I remember one game called "The forest of Blue skin" or something like that

yeah FOBS, Zell23 is the creators name, and i beleive they were lending support to this Dev team for this game (or is one of the devs for this game)

zell23 is working on another game called "Shiro no Yakata (The white mansion)"

but in regards, what do you mean like this one? pixel art? reverse-rape? sprite animations?

Feb 22, 2018
people can get the license and use it while extracting the game with a drm remover to remove the security.

that's probably not the case, but somehow you get past the stage 1 boss even though it shouldn't. So maybe it's a full game just with locked contents?
So do i need the license code or not?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I hate this protection shit... :/
If it's possible to remove that, to play this game in the fullest?

I have no credit card or Paypal, so I can't buy this game and 20€ for a hentai game seems very expensive for me...

Feb 22, 2018
I hate this protection shit... :/
If it's possible to remove that, to play this game in the fullest?

I have no credit card or Paypal, so I can't buy this game and 20€ for a hentai game seems very expensive for me...
My thoughts exactly I hate this DRM Bullshit what's the point in having this game on f95zone if you can't even play the full game and it does nothing but encourage piracy.

Reactions: godlike123

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
My thoughts exactly I hate this DRM Bullshit what's the point in having this game on f95zone if you can't even play the full game and it does nothing but encourage piracy.
I hate to say this. But, isn’t what we’re doing already piracy. It’s not like we’ll gain exp and level up as pirates if we crack the stolen game.

Feb 22, 2018
I agree it's annoying. I believe it can be cracked though if it's posted in the cracking section.
maybe or the guy who made this thread is a asshole i mean why even update this thread letting us know we can download the game for free if we actually have to buy it in order to play the full game.

Reactions: godlike123

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The cracking request is still there. I have no idea where the game posted in the opening post came from but there's a copy linked back here, and like Nikechu said in the cracking request say they have a cracked copy.

If the one from Hentai-Sharing wasn't cracked I'd imagine someone would have posted about it by now, looks like Legolx)'s might not be though.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
maybe or the guy who made this thread is a asshole i mean why even update this thread letting us know we can download the game for free if we actually have to buy it in order to play the full game.
When does it ask for a serial?

I played this one and didn't find that problem. But I haven't gone too far into the game and maybe still in the demo.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Has there really been a DRM issue? I just launched SuccubusAffection1.09E and did the whole game without any problem.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Has there really been a DRM issue? I just launched SuccubusAffection1.09E and did the whole game without any problem.
Same here I completed the game yesterday without any issues or DRM prompts. Maybe it only affects anyone who launch the startup .exe first?

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes