supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
I'm a complete dumbass when it comes to these types of games. Does anyone know the quickest way/how to get stronger? For the life of me I cannot beat the fox girl. I also don't know how to eat the food I make.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
I'm a complete dumbass when it comes to these types of games. Does anyone know the quickest way/how to get stronger? For the life of me I cannot beat the fox girl. I also don't know how to eat the food I make.
Food is automatically eaten when made, and I mostly abused the vine slash, dodging and blocking as much as possible during her fight. I didn't actually consume ANY permanent food until after I'd already beaten the game, only the ones that lasted for that day.

Reactions: supersomeone

Zexbid

Aug 4, 2017
No, I got my full copy legit and I have the same thing.
It might be an oversight.
EDIT: yep, just got an update, fixing the issue.
Yeah, the DLSite is showing the update noting the fix in the Max Levels of Passives. Just a matter of time until it's updated here, I guess.
I'm still contemplating buying it off DLSite, or waiting for the Kagura Games release.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, the DLSite is showing the update noting the fix in the Max Levels of Passives. Just a matter of time until it's updated here, I guess.
I'm still contemplating buying it off DLSite, or waiting for the Kagura Games release.
At this point I think it is better to wait for the Kagura release. Those get upload it here in minutes and the updates are always here too.

Jan 5, 2019
I wonder what that room on the mountain with the waterfall and the cherry blossom trees is for seems so empty, and can you not challenge Selma and cat girl to fights?

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not sure if this is due to me taking the saves I had from the MTL but the CG you unlock after defeating bosses has mosaic censorship so I believe the post should be updated from censorship: no to censorship: mosaic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiozenko

Sep 29, 2017
i have a problem with the main menu after the name selection, when i confirm, the titlescreen returns, trying with A-Enter-Space-blabla, but that, main menu again

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I'm not sure if this is due to me taking the saves I had from the MTL but the CG you unlock after defeating bosses has mosaic censorship so I believe the post should be updated from censorship: no to censorship: mosaic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can you use the CGs in the game?
Looks awesome!

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes