NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
So, i am having a problem getting this to run, dose anyone else get stuck on the opening screen that says loading?
For me, it gets to 2% very quickly, then stays on 2% for a minute or two, then finishes loading. Maybe you just need to wait for it?

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
does anyone know what the estrus training off/on option in the backyard do? im currently using a full save

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I can't do sex with Selma and Shannon, i finish the story all that, but just miss this 2 girls, its version 09
masturbate in front of them then go to sleep then do it again the next day. After you do that they'll talk to you about special time ;)

Reactions: Pixune

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is there any possibility to make this game harder?
go to the settings in your house. you can change difficulty to make them deal more, take less, and act more aggressive. otherwise, you can give yourself restrictions like no items, or no cooking.

Roninonix

Apr 17, 2020
go to the settings in your house. you can change difficulty to make them deal more, take less, and act more aggressive. otherwise, you can give yourself restrictions like no items, or no cooking.
ive finished game on it, i meant can i change something in game files to make it harder

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
hmm, i played on cat ears. ill try with files. i'll post if i get anywhere.
try keeping all skills on level 1, increasing skill slots to the max number but only use the default number of skills at the most, don't grab the goddess statue that increases your stats when you sleep.

C.S. Calamity

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone else having issues running the game?
Boots up just fine the first time, but the second time I try to run it I get this error message.

Any clue what causes this?

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
C.S. Calamity
Its exactly what it says maybe u changed directories or moved the exe from root directory, if u have the zip file unzip again or just download again

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes