SentinelOne (Static ML)
DFI - Malicious PE
VBA32
Malware-Cryptor.Win32.General.4

so?

kawaiiknigth

Aug 5, 2020
Sorry guys can anyone help my??
when I ry to launch the game its asking for some autentication.
anyone know how to bipass this???

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry guys can anyone help my??
when I ry to launch the game its asking for some autentication.
anyone know how to bipass this???
This was talked about earlier in the thread. Don't use the startup.exe, because that one has DRM, meaning it needs a code for preventing piracy. Play from the SuccubusAffection1.09E.exe file and you should have no issue.

AIternis

Sep 13, 2020
Uh i beat the game yesterday (ver1.06) i saw in zell's site a few new monsters girls someone know if he added they into the last version? (1.09) and where the new content is?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Uh i beat the game yesterday (ver1.06) i saw in zell's site a few new monsters girls someone know if he added they into the last version? (1.09) and where the new content is?
SA hasn't had anything new, it's just been bugfixes. The new post on Zell's site is all the girls eventually planned for FOBS. It's supposed to remind him which character concepts he's already done and who he intends to add. The squid girl at the bottom of the post is actually one he had wanted to add, but forgot that he had done.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
SA hasn't had anything new, it's just been bugfixes. The new post on Zell's site is all the girls eventually planned for FOBS. It's supposed to remind him which character concepts he's already done and who he intends to add. The squid girl at the bottom of the post is actually one he had wanted to add, but forgot that he had done.
some of them are for Shiro no Yakata not FoBS but otherwise what Lazyrick said is 100% correct.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Arrow keys to move
- Up to enter glowing doors and to end sexual encounters that you started
- Left/Right to change position during sex
- Down to initiate sex
A to confirm/attack
S to cancel/masturbate
Space is jump
Left shift to dodge/avoid/Shield(consumes MP) (Alternatively you can double tap a direction)
Right control to pan the camera up
C is menu
Skill 1-5: D F Q E R keys
Skill 6-10: T 1 2 3 4 keys (Needs to be opened up with the About Difficulty)

These can all be changed in the Options by hitting confirm on the button you wanna change then hitting the key you want it to be (I don't want A to be confirm, so I hit A on the confirm then hit Z to change it to Z)

As for the more advanced stuff
Skills:
- Succubus Slash (Start): You can hit the button 3 time then it goes on Cool down, wide area in front of you
- Power Slash (Arachne): Just a big swipe forward
- Witch Slash (Witch): Single press and it does damage to foes in the Magic Seal, damage increases the higher your combo number is (hitting enemies in a certain amount of time without getting hit yourself)
- Holy Crush (Goblin): A delayed sword smash forward. Hold the key longer for more damage and to create a smaller explosion where the sword hit.
- Black Hole (Chibi Devil): Hold button to charge and create a big orb of damage that hurts anything in its path. Your character is vulnerable during this
- Night Tail Illusion (Golden Fox Boss): Press and forget; you hit the nearest enemy multiple times and remain invincible during it
- Ice Dragon Sword (Ice Dragon): Press and you'll do a spinning sword slash in a large circle all around you then slam into the ground with a big cluster of Ice
- Valkyrie Spear (Valkyrie): Adds spears to your basic attacks and disappears at the end of your full combo. Can be resummoned with the Valkyrie Skill with no cooldown. They will spin around you when you do sword-based skills or jumping.
- Mimic Treasure Chest (Mimic): A wider version of Kirby's Stone ability, leap into the air and drop with invincibility to everything except grabs. The slightest struggle of movement will remove this instantly though.
- Lightning Raid (Android): Press and do electrical slashes forward
- Call (Hero): Summons a Monster Girl that you have befriended and take control of her. They can't attack and are only there to be summoned to a specific place, Cancel out with Confrim or sex yup the Hero with down
- Golem Magic Bullet (Golem): Hold button to spam hearts at enemies in front of you
- Flower Laser (Alraune Boss): Press and let it blast the direction you are facing with a decent laser
- Cat Magic Bullet (Cat Witch): Press to fire a Magic Missile forward, gotta press multiple times for multiple missiles
- Blue Flame (Garm): Press and fire a large Blue flame forward that hits multiple times and goes the full length of the stage
- Heel (Self-Taught): Press to self heal HP/EP and remove charm-based stuns. Your estus flask in a nutshell that also grants a Heal over Time
- Slime Ball (Slime): Throw Slime balls forward that prevent EP regen for enemies and do constate damage.
- Poison Rain (Manticore): Summons a wand that sprays venom in an arc forward, starts with small venom spits and ends with big poison orbs
- Weinstrike (Forest Beastman): Tether yourself to an enemy and reenact Attack on Titan. Press again for multiple swing-by slashes
- Sylph Storm (Sylph): Press for a tornado AoE on your position, decent and getting enemies off you
- Succubus Floating Swords (Killer Bee): Press to summon Magic swords and target the nearest enemy and flies at them
- Summon Familiar (Bunny Witch): Automatically summons a small bunny slime that kamakazis itself at enemies. Can keep up to 3 and pressing the button despawns them (or when you have none, summons 2-3 bunny slimes)
- Windiness Sphere (Windine/Undine): A large blue orb follows your everywhere and fires small water orbs and nearby foes. Button does nothing.
- Succubus Sanctuary (Succubus): Creates a giant love zone that restores HP/MP, buffs your damage done with lust-based attacks (shooting cum at girls mostly) and your resistance to enemy lust attacks, AND making your cool downs recharge 80% faster for up to 10 seconds. CD starts when it ends.
- Charm Explosion: A big body explosion. Deals increased damage to enemies covered in slime or cum.

Passives: (I forgot what gives what so I apologize)
- Succubus Insemination: Increases the amount you heal when having sex with a recovering enemy
- Phantom Dash: Makes dash/dodging cheaper, increases the power of skills you use immediately after dashing, and allows Air dashing when this skill is lv. 5 or higher
- Magic Shield: Reduces the MP cost of blocking
- Slime Shield: Makes sex last longer by making your dick meter fill slightly slower and making the girl's EP rise slower
- Collection Tips: Getting stuff from nodes gives you more stuff
- Pleasant Masturbation: Increases EP regen while jerking off and sometimes makes you fire an additional load of cum when ejaculating
- Guardian: Reduces all damage taken and Hit the Attack button after blocking an attack
- Forest Wizard: MP regens faster when you stand still
- Special Training With Goblins: Lets you do Uppercuts into Air Combos, also makes your basic attack stronger
- Slyph Wind: Increases movement speed and you do a small magic explosion effect when you evade/recover in the air
- Critical Shots: Magic that involves shooting(Like Cat Magic Missile) have a higher chance to be critical hits
- Healing of Water Spirits: Holding Down when ejaculating from masturbating will cause your cum globs to turn into orbs that do decent Lust Damage to foes hit. Also increases the natural regeneration of your HP, MP, and EP
- Manticore Stimulant: The closer you are to cumming, the more damage you deal with anything
- Fast Chanting: Charging skills (Like Black Hole) charge faster
- Electric Sword: Basic attacks and Sword skills do more damage
- Surprising Ejaculation and Applied Magic: Guess you can Auto-counter when you block. Also makes your ability to have sex more effective when you're having sex with contracted monsters, ends when you stop having sex
- Illusion of the Fox: Gives your Golden Fox Illusion an Extra hit by pressing Down and Attack. Also there is a small chance that attacks against you do 0 damage.
- Summon Mastery: Makes Slime Bunnies, Windine Orb and maybe Valkyrie Spears do more damage.
- Magical Combo: Skills do more damage when you do them in a combo (a 'ping' will be played when you do combo well)
- Advanced Black Magic: Reduces the Cooldown of all skills
- Absolute Charm: Adds Charm/lust damage to all attacks
- Goddess of War Goddess: Other than making your basic attacks better, you can hold Jump to slow fall
- Garum Blue Flame: Increases Maximum HP and MP
- Dragon Force: Increases your Attack, Defence, Charm Damage, and Resistance to Charm-based attacks

Items: some have weird additions so... maybe it counts? (Level 1/Level 2/Level 3)
- Pendant of Life: Increases Max HP (25/40+10%)
- Play Ring: Increases HP regen (10/15+5%/20+10%. Level 2 is named Ring of Regeneration)
- Ring of Magic Power that Springs Out: Increases MP regen (15/25+5%/35+10%, what a name)
- Magical Pendant: Increases Max MP (25/40+10%)
- Magic and Life Pendant: Increases Max HP and Max MP (50+15% HP and 50+15% MP)
- Resist Charm: Increases Max EP and EP Regen (25/40+10%/50+15% EP; 10/20+10%/25+15% EP regen)
- Power Brooch: Increases your damage (3/6/9)
- Aphrodisiac Brooch: Increases your Lust/Charm damage (3/6/9)
- Armor of Defence/Defence Bracelet: Increases your defense against physical attacks (5/10)
- Aphrodisiac Bangle: Increases your defense against lust/charm (5/10)
- Iron Wall Bangle/Brace: Increases your defence to everything (10+5%/13+8% Defense; 10+5%/13+8% SexDefense)
- Drain Pendant: Increases the amount of HP you recover while having sex with a downed/charmed enemy (15/25)
- Anti-Drain Pendant: Reduces damage taken when being raped (15%/20%)
- Inma Pendant: Increases HP recovered during sex and reduces damage during rape (30 Sex Drain/25% Sex Damage reduced)
- Guchu/Nurugu Chu/Slimy Chuchu Ring: Automatically makes your dick filled with cum and increases the charm damage your cum deals (50%/100%/150% Auto Masturbation; 2/4/6 Semen Power)
- Casting Hourglass: Reduces the Cooldown of your skills (10%/15%)
- Reconstructed/Rebuilding Hourglass: Not completely sure but it may increases MP Regen after you hit 0 while also increasing Max MP (25%/30%/40% MP recharge; 10/20/30 Max MP)
- Mirror Pendant: Weirdly translated, it either increases the chance to reflect spells and reduces MP consumed when blocking projectiles or it increases the damage of reflected projectiles and reduces MP consumed when blocking (30%/40% Reflex Power; 15%/20% Reduced MP Usage)
- Phantom Pendant: Reduces MP used when dodging (20%/25%)
- Mirror and Illusion Pendant: Does the same as Mirror Pendants and Phantom Pendants but better. (25%/30% reduced MP Usage during dodging; 20%/25% reduced MP Usage during Blocking; 40%/50% Reflect Power/Factor?)
- Speed Ribbon: Makes you move faster (10% Movement speed)
- Jump Ribbon: Gives you an additional Midair Jump (+1 Midair Jump)
- Sylph's Darling: Buffs Movement Speed and Gives 2 Midair Jumps (15% Speed and 2 Midair Jumps)
- Wizard Hat: Reduces HP and EP damage when your MP is above 40% but MP is drained as a result (25%/30%/35%)
- Ring That Comes Out A Lot: Increases the amount of projectiles fired from your dick (+1)
- Impact Ring: Increases the recovery frames/stun of monster girls hit by your cum, attacks, or skills (15%/30%)
- Critical Ring: Increases your chance to get Critical hits (5%/10%)
- Cat of Special Training: Makes all girls you've befriended Hostile to you, except Allied NPCs like Iris or Shannon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps and god I spent too much time looking at nothing. Somethings are probably wrong but I do hope I get corrected in that case.
How do you get the panties from Selma, Riyana, and Shannon? I only got the one from Iris and Lisa.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
How do you get the panties from Selma, Riyana, and Shannon? I only got the one from Iris and Lisa.
It has been a long time since I touched this game but after reviewing the previous posts, I am led to believe that they can be obtained by masturbating near them, shooting a load at them and triggering a cutscene. This could take several days though so be careful.

They'll give you their panties after you get all their scenes... I think.

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
How do you change the controls? I'd really like to make WASD the movement keys but I can't seem to figure out how to change them in the configuration menu. If this has already been asked somewhere in the thread I apologize for asking a repeat question.

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
How do you change the controls? I'd really like to make WASD the movement keys but I can't seem to figure out how to change them in the configuration menu. If this has already been asked somewhere in the thread I apologize for asking a repeat question.
Nvm, figured it out.

Sevasto

May 31, 2018
Exited the game after the beating the mountain boss and when I loaded up again to continue it just started over from the tutorial mission. Any way of recovering an old save?

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
how to get all panties and unlock secret scenes:

1 - iris - defeat her for the second time, her panties will be a reward, if you go to sleep with your cum bar at 100% and 150 sensitivity you'll unlock her handjob scene
2 - lisa - defeat her for the second time, her panties will be a reward
3 - rianya - masturbate and have lots of sex with her (might take a few days for it) then talk to her and she'll give your her panties
4 - selma - cum on her via masturbation 3 times per day so you unlock her sex scene, have sex with her a few times per day, then after getting rianya's panties talk to her and she'll give you hers, she'll wear her panties during sex if you have it equiped
5 - shannon - cum on her via masturbation 3 times per day so you unlock her sex scene, have sex with her a few times per day, then after getting rianya's panties talk to her and she'll give you hers

NOTE: this little guide might not be accurate, I'm just pointing how did it worked for me... a little explanation
for iris handjob it just happened when I went to sleep with max cum bar and sensitivity
as for shannon and selma panties, after spending like 10 ingame days having sex with them and masturbating close to them, they never gave me their panties until I talked to rianya and she gave me hers first, and rianya mentioned that she gave me her panties because I had lots of sex (don't remember if it was with her or with the other girls too) then when I talked to selma and shannon again (after bukaking them with masturbation) they gave me their panties, and shannon also mentioned something about rianya giving her panties too, so I think you can't unlock selma and shannon panties unless you get rianya's first

I guess that's it, I hope it ain't very confusing

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
how to get all panties and unlock secret scenes:

1 - iris - defeat her for the second time, her panties will be a reward, if you go to sleep with your cum bar at 100% and 150 sensitivity you'll unlock her handjob scene
2 - lisa - defeat her for the second time, her panties will be a reward
3 - rianya - masturbate and have lots of sex with her (might take a few days for it) then talk to her and she'll give your her panties
4 - selma - cum on her via masturbation 3 times per day so you unlock her sex scene, have sex with her a few times per day, then after getting rianya's panties talk to her and she'll give you hers, she'll wear her panties during sex if you have it equiped
5 - shannon - cum on her via masturbation 3 times per day so you unlock her sex scene, have sex with her a few times per day, then after getting rianya's panties talk to her and she'll give you hers

NOTE: this little guide might not be accurate, I'm just pointing how did it worked for me... a little explanation
for iris handjob it just happened when I went to sleep with max cum bar and sensitivity
as for shannon and selma panties, after spending like 10 ingame days having sex with them and masturbating close to them, they never gave me their panties until I talked to rianya and she gave me hers first, and rianya mentioned that she gave me her panties because I had lots of sex (don't remember if it was with her or with the other girls too) then when I talked to selma and shannon again (after bukaking them with masturbation) they gave me their panties, and shannon also mentioned something about rianya giving her panties too, so I think you can't unlock selma and shannon panties unless you get rianya's first

I guess that's it, I hope it ain't very confusing
for Selma and Shannon's panties they gave them both to me after Rianya gave them to me. to have sex with them as well as masturbating 3 times in front of them every day it happened for Selma after defeating the first boss, and for Shannonn after defeating the second.
For the masturbation with Iris for the full cum bar I do this too, but I never noticed the sensitivity to the max.
for Iris and Lisa's panties, thanks, I never understood how to do it.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
for Selma and Shannon's panties they gave them both to me after Rianya gave them to me. to have sex with them as well as masturbating 3 times in front of them every day it happened for Selma after defeating the first boss, and for Shannonn after defeating the second.
For the masturbation with Iris for the full cum bar I do this too, but I never noticed the sensitivity to the max.
The similarities for all 5 is you should have sex with them till you reach the dailt XP quota of each. They will eventually give it to you

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
so it's possible to unlock selma and shannon sex scenes before fighting with iris? I thought it was a end game extra

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
so it's possible to unlock selma and shannon sex scenes before fighting with iris? I thought it was a end game extra
it's definitely an extra, but not endgame, you can have sex with them first.
the only difference is that with the endgame you can carry them around as companions, before you can't

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
1602701338493.png

Hey, can someone explain, why all my stats are lowed, after I finished the Story?
It's very annoying and impossible, for me, to beat the bosses for the second time...

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes